My Baby

we were finally boarding after a two hours delay

we were finally boarding after a two hours delay. I didn't want to leave but i also wasn't bout to keep being the bad guy. Lovely and those kids are my life but i will not tolerate being run over. She taught me if you Love something let it go if it comes bac-

Lovely: Robyn!

if it comes back then it w-

Lovely: Robyn Rihanna Fenty!

Standing there at the gate i heard someone call my name. I turned around and it was Lovely. I asked one of the flight attends to hold the plane a sec and she agreed. I Looked at the Love of my life staring me in my eyes.

Robyn: Are you going to say something or can i catch my flight?

Lovely: I think you've been around me too long. this is my thing, running doesn't suit you. You're definitely not supposed to still be here.

she giggled and i looked at her this is no laughing matter. Lovely doesn't have the space to be cracking jokes. I'm about to leave and she wants to be Kevin Hart. I turned back around and she yelled my name again.

Robyn: What the fuck do you want from me? A pat on the back? validation what, what is it this time Lovely?

Lovely: I want you to not leave. i want you to be the girl i saw and still see something in. I want you to know there is no one i rather be with than you. I didn't come back to the room cause i fell asleep outside looking at the stars. I want you to communicate with me and not up and leave.

Robyn: How about this I won't let myself drown in your presence. I won't become the woman you use to be. I won't let your gypsy skills control me. You're too compelling to let go but I know if I try to get out now then maybe it won't hurt as bad.

She looked at me I know I threw a low blow but I'm done holding back. I can't let her be my everything and my only thing if that makes sense.

Lovely: I..I...I understand.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and slowly began to walk away. It was like her heart was shatter all over again. She mumbled something but I couldn't hear it.