0.8

Sex is like math: you add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and pray you don't multiply.~anonymous.
Chapter 0.8

***

*Orion*

The morning after can either be greeted with pride and a walk of conquest, or regret and the inevitable walk of shame. My personal experience consists of regret after regret, but there's just this one time, where regret is absent from my mind.

Last night I slept with Gray Kingston. It was unexpected and heated, but glorious sex nonetheless. Except this time, rather than me hating myself and regretting everything, I find myself in a blank state of mind, in which it doesn't bother me. It was good sex. Nothing more to it.

I woke up with his arms wrapped around my waist and his head buried in the crook of my neck.

"¡Buenos dias!" He whispered in my ear. "Hueles bien."

"I didn't know you spoke Spanish." I said tiredly.

"We go to Spain every summer break. We have since I was three. I'm fluent in Español."

"Well I'm not, so what did you say?" I asked.

"You smell nice." He chuckled.

"Grayson Cole Kingston, the ladies man." I smiled.

"Hey, I managed to get you into bed. I can cross that off my bucket list."

"Having sex with me is on your bucket list?" I asked.

"No. But making love to the most beautiful woman I have ever and will ever meet is." He said.

"Love?"

"Yeah... O, after these last few days, and last night... I've realised that I think I love you." He whispered.

"Love isn't real." I scoffed. "I loved him, and he left me pregnant and alone, mum and her husband look after my daughter, they refuse to let me see her and they claim her as their daughter. It's bullshit really. If love really existed, I wouldn't be at this school. I would probably be keeping the peace, not bringing disorder."

"I think it's real. You just haven't had enough good experiences with it. But I'll make sure you do." He said.

"If you be my star I'll be your sky." I whispered.

Sorry it's so short :(