Living.

"Live life to the fullest and don't let anything hold you back"
"Don't let anything stop you from living the life you want"

It's so easy to say,  but to actually believe that you can do it. Believe that you can look past what people say about life,  look past what society wants.  How can you live without caring about what people say.

"Don't judge a book by its cover"

Again.  So easy to say.  Everyone says this, yet their the ones judging the most.  Why are we a society full of judgemental people.  It makes no sense it's 2016 and we're still judging people on how they look.  We shouldnt be.  We should be seeing how their minds work.  Far too many people these days hide behind these stereotypes. The star football player can't be smart,  he's a dumb jock.  The caption of the cheer team, is a whore and fucked the whole football team.  They get called all these names.  The girl that wears all black,  is emo and is depressed.  The girl with cuts on her wrist is weak,  and is far too emotional and is "dumb". Why do we think it's okay to judge people.  The people who push for not judging people are the ones who do it the most. 

It so stupid to judge.  There's really no point.  If youre gonna judge someone, judge yourself. And see how ugly you really are for thinking it's okay to judge someone else.