I Thought

I guess I just had this thought that growing up was gonna be easy. I remember being in 6th grade so happy that I was gonna be in 7th the next year.  I was so happy to be moving to the other school.  The big kids school I guess I called it.  Why?  Why did I wanna grow up so fast.  Right now I'd kill to be little again. 
"bruised knees heal faster than broken hearts" shit they weren't kidding.  Trying to balance friendships with school work.  And having a legit relationship. Haha good luck.  Some can make it through most, like me,  can't.  No one really gets it.  You can't have any friends of the opposite sex if your in a relationship.  It's bull shit.  No one actually puts trust in you.  Why does it matter who wants me? If I can't have a friend of the opposite sex that's bull shit. 
And what if I was bisexual.  And I had a girlfriend, yes I still like guys just as much as females. But does that mean I can't have any other friends than my significant other.  This might make no sense to anyone.  But seriously. Do you see how stupid youre being.  If you can't trust the person you so called love, how the fuck do you see yourself actually being with them for a long period of time.

I thought,  love was gonna be fun, beautiful.  But really it's such an ugly thing.  Why can't love be something special, something to bring you up?  It's okay,  it's not always easy,  but you'll find your love eventually. 

I guess I just thought, life was gonna be easy.  And God was I wrong..  .