Chapter 4 - Chastity Taker II

"Now let's begind the round two of your punishment MA~SA~MU~NE~"

"HIIIIII!!! NOOO!!!!"

Scream of agony could be hear from the Disciplinary Room.

The one who scream is of course this scream is coming from Alice that's been punished by Leona the head of the Disciplinary Committee.

Laying on the floor was Alice whose in her pitiful form. She was leaning to the windows wall with her skirt flipped up and her buttock was showed bare which was swollen red, because her panties was ripped apart before she was whipped away by Leona.

"Now lets use this thread for our next pla-your NEXT PUNISHMENT~"

"NOOO I BEG YOU PLEASE STOP!!"

"Not So Fast!!!"

Alice who sensed danger for her body try to run by crawling on the floor but was caught by Leona thread first and somehow was being hanged back right infront of the window where she was before, in a more erotic way.
Her hand was tied in the back of her body while a threats was tied around her body the so called "Reverse Hanging Shrimp Binding" with her toes left almost hanging to support her body.

"Hora!! Lets see how much you can persevere in here, fufufu~"

Say Leona while starting to whipping Alice buttock again.

***

The hell happening in here!! Isn't it supposed to be just a normal punishment season!?

But now it was become a bondage times.

*whip*

"Ahh!!..."

"Good!! Just let out your sweet voice, don't holding back~"

She even use "Crotch rope tie" to me. Every time I try to move my feet a little, the thread would dig into my crotch and the sensation It gave is just make my feet lost its strength more and more.

"ahh...s-stop.....please.."

"Stop? Stoping what? This?~"

"AUUU!!!"

Just when Alice try to take a breath, Leona start to pulling the thread that has dug into her crotch and automatically pulling up her lower body, making the thread dug even further. And what's more Leona pull and then letting go the thread so that it make Alice body become more and more turned on.

"I-IF yoU...kee-p doing...t-that..i'm gonna b-break..."

"really? Then let's break you up~"

*whip*

"Akh!!  Stop!!"

*whip*

"so-something co-coming out... Ukyaaaa!!!"

*spurt* *spurt*

*KABOOOM*

Right when Alice reaching her climax because of Leona teasing(play) the door of the Students Disciplinary Room was exploded.

And then from within the mist of the explosion came a shadow that moving in high speed then catching the limp body of Alice. Moving to the edge of the room, that shadow was carrying Alice body on princess carry style and covering Alice body with some cloth.

"So You Finall Came, huh"

When the Mist of the explosion is subsiding the Identy of the shadow is finally revealed.

"O-onee-chan..."

Yes it was Mayuri, the one that standing in there while shielding Alice was Mayuri.

"I came to save You, Alice."

*gasp*

Looking onto dignified figure infront of her Alice can only gasping.

Without Alice knowing, these event has raised a flag that will leading into a founding of weird party in the future. But that will become a story for another time.

==========

Finally I can finish another weird chapter.

Please tell me if there are typo and plese tell me your impression abot my story.  Mkay!?

  Mkay!?