chapter 18

-Leah-

2 days till the wedding.

I woke up and saw that I had loads of messages from 'US6'

loren- hey

belle- hey

Mackenzie- he, who else is up apart from these two.

Sam- MEEEEE3EE I AM DA BAE.

isabelle- oh me too. well I am up but I aint DA BAE.

loren- hey

belle- where is Leah

Mackenzie- LEEEEAAAAHHHH

isabelle- LEEEEaaaahhh get up

loren- Leah get the fuck up

Leah- dude I was sleeping. what do you want.

sam- oooh lets go out to the mall and get our nails and stuff done for da wedding next week.

Isabelle- oh yeah

Leah- oh yeah cool.

Isabelle- oooh we can meet hayes' girlfriend marie, Aaron's girlfriend Elena and Matthew's Jessica.

Leah- awweee little haysie has a girlfriend.

isabelle- see ua guys at Leahs house in an hour.

I put my phone on charge and got into the shower after 10 minutes I got out I did my hair and make up I got my outfit out^^ and put it on I went downstairs and saw jack I got my purse and remembered jack still hasn't gave me my cards back. I turned my phone on and saw that isabelle added Elena, Marie and Jessica to US6 now known as US8

"hey jack can I have my cards back?" I asked

"errr why."

"i am going shopping with the girls."

"so."

"yeah so I need to buy stuff."

"well you can't have it."

"jack please I need to go and get stuff."

"well take my card."

"no I aint using your money."

"no you aint just think as it as your own money."

"no jack please can I have them."

"no"

"at least 2"

"aghhhh fine."

he came back with two cards a10 minutes later the girls started showing up.

"hey leah this is Elena,Jessica and Marie . guys this is Leah." Sam said

"hi" I said hugging them.

we got into my car and Mackenzie's car. we headed for the mall. we got out and we went into groups so there wasn't loads of us.

me, isabelle, belle, sam, Jessica

Loren, Elena, Mackenzie, Marie.

we went to the salon first while the others went shopping. we got our hair and nails done, my hair looked like(down)

 we got our hair and nails done, my hair looked like(down)

and my nails looked like (down)

once we were done we left and met up the rest we got food , once we were done we went our separate ways again we went shopping, the girls got clothes, and shoes, we went into Victoria secret and Sam made me get lingerie for my honeymoon. so I got some. I got some stuff for me and jack I got things like bikinis and stuff for the beach. I got some clothes. we got into my car and I dropped each of them home. i got home at 6:50pm and we left to go shopping at 1pm. i got my stuff out and opened the door. i put the stuff on the floor and went to find jack. i saw him in the kitchen and i hugged him from behind.

"hey did you have a good day?"

"yeah."

he looked at me and his eyes widened.

"OMG your hair it is blue."

"you don't like it?"

"i do it makes you look sexy."

"thanks." i said as i kissed him

"oh i made you food."

"OMGGG YAASSSSS i get food."

i took our food to the dinning table and we both sat there.

"so you are going to be Mrs Gilinsky in 2 days." jack said

"i know i am so excited."

once we were done we went upstairs and we got changed as i was changing jack came up to me and started kissing me he pushed me against the door and started sucking on my neck leaving hickeys. i started to moan.

"jump" jack said against my neck.

i jumped and he catched me. he took me to the bed and layed me down and he got on top off me. we started to undress eachother. and you know what happens next.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYY I AM BACK i am sorry i havnt updated it is just that i have just started school and i am busy with exams. i will try to update if not during the week it will be on Fridays Saturdays and sundays. hope you guys are enjoying it so far love ya.