Prologue

Raphael woke up to what sounded like a bell ringing. He was sitting in a unfamiliar classroom, it was also dark and empty, besides a few desks. The windows were bolted shut for a reason. He was actually a bit frighten of how quiet it was, until he noticed the note placed on his desk.
Meet at the gymnasium! Upupupupu~
The strange bear drawn on it made him more concerned. Raphael didn't know where he was or if he was alone.
He walked to the gymnasium, only a few people he's ever met was there, and then three unfamiliar faces.
"Alriiiiiighht! Now I think that everyone is here. How about you finally tell us where the hell we are!?" Urbain shouted, until a monochrome bear popped out of nowhere.
"Upupupu! Don't speak to your principle like that!!" Everyone in the room gasped, seeing a stuffed bear talk is not something you see everyday.
"A...stuffed bear?" Charlie murmured, quietly giggling. Monokuma immediately reacted.
"I am NOT a stuffed bear! I am yours truly, Monokuma! And I am your principle." The bear said with pride, until Galileo spoke. "Okay. Why are we stuck in school..? I want to go outside."
"THAT! To accomplish that..You have to kill each other!" Monokuma started laughing. Raphael stood infront of Marie, making sure no one attacked her.
"How could you say something like that?!" Michel yelled, backing away.
"..And if you don't do as I say..I will reveal your darkest secrets." That made everyone flinch. They wouldn't possibly kill each other..right?

--Cafeteria--

"Charlie, you're quite popular with the boys!" Marie giggled, watching Urbain and Leo argue.  Galileo sighed and also watched them argue. Michel, Jerome and Raphael were promising to each other that they wont murder someone. The three unidentified people walked away from the main group.

9:19 PM

"Urbain. I need your help for tonight." Charlie entered his room, unarmed.
"What is it?" Urbain asked.
"Just once. Only today. I will ask you for a favor."
"That's fine by me. Tell me straight away."
"Okay, I need you to...."

-----------------

To be continued.

(A/N OH NO.