Hope or despair?

The third day arrived. Everyone was already so afraid after Charlie and Galileo's death. Leo was silent for the day. He wouldn't even talk to anyone, not even Raphael. That made Marie worried, but everyone stopped talking when everyone heard a loud mechanical whirring  sound.

"Is that the monitor trying to turn on..?" Raphael muttered, everyone tried to look in the direction where the sound was coming from. Except Marie,  she just sat still.
The monitor finally turned on, then the sound disappeared.
"Good morning you bastards! The 2nd floor is now open! Also, you guys aren't the only ones alone in the game! Upupu~ Farewell!"

Raphael thought for a moment. Aren't the only ones alone..? Does that mean more people..? He decided not to think about it too much, so he tapped Marie's shoulder, she turned to face him.
"Do you need something?"
"Yeah, actually..Do you wanna check the second floor together?"
Marie chuckled, "You don't have to ask." The two went upstairs together first. When the hallway was finally in view, it didn't look much different. But there were a few new rooms, and another hallway with a dead end.

"Wait a minute. My lenses might be blurry but..Does that say Vergier on the door?" Raphael asked, Marie turned to where he was pointing. She gasped and ran to the door next to Vergier.

"MOTHER!" She loudly knocked on the door, twisting the door knob. It didn't seem to work so she kicked the door down. There she was, the duchess sitting down on her bed, Marie ran toward her and hugged her, making a quiet sob.
The inspector and the duchess is here so that means..
Raphael dashed to find two rooms, with those two familiar names, he gasped and opened both doors.
"Mama! Papa!" He already had tears in his eyes. The sound of footsteps came in the hallway. Everyone was with their own parent and child..Except for Inspector Vergier. Urbain felt bad so he talked to him about what happened to Charlie. Emma, who was across Vergier's room was sobbing when she heard the news about Charlie. Only Leo was the only one standing with their parents. He felt terrible about Galileo being dead. It was almost as he was being driven to despair..The monitor turned on again.
"Hey! Don't get too comfortable with your parents! They can still die too!!"
Emma screamed at Monokuma, "Adults protect their children! Unlike you!" Inspector Vergier held Emma back from arguing with the bear.
"Listen, woman with a supposed dead daughter. I am the exact age of these kids. I'm not even a adult, now brace yourselves for another exciting trial!" And the monitor went off. Everyone sighed. Raphael went to hang out with the duchess and Marie, everyone else stayed in their rooms. May the murder timer start.