Class Trial and punishment.

Raphael ran to where Monokuma announced the body. Since everyone was with him running to the hallway, some gasped and some screamed. Leo fell down, looking at the corpse. Galileo on the other hand fainted at the sight.
"Charlie..." Raphael whispered, Marie froze in fear. It looked like a brutal murder, but there was only one single stab wound, and a lot of blood splattered.
"Out of all these people..W-why her..?" Leo broke into tears, taking off his fedora and placing it on the corpse. Urbain sat down to Leo, putting an arm around him.
"I know how it feels to lose her..You're not alone." While Leo was having a moment, Raphael walked to the corpse. Her corpse had a stab wound direct on her stomach. And a deep wound.
"Someone tried to move the body." Michel pointed at the smear of blood, then one of the unidentified students pointed.
"There's also some bloody footprints over there." The nearest monitor turned on.
"INVESTIGATION TIME! You guys have 35 minutes to find clues! See you guys at the class trial!" Monokuma spoke, then turned off the monitor.
"Okay. You three need to tell us your names so we don't have to call you 'unidentified students'." Jerome pointed at the three, glaring.
"Our nicknames go by numbers. Simple. One, me with the green hair. Two, the other one with pink hair and Three, the blue one." One said, walking to the corpse.
"We need to investigate." Raphael said, examining the wound. Jerome walked with Michel to follow the footprints. It lead to a bathroom, then started to fade away when it was near water. Urbain helped Galileo to get away from the investigation so he wont scream at the body. One, Two and Three were testing how deep the knife went. Raphael and Marie were investigating Charlie's room, everything seemed normal, but there was a flat soccerball on the side of the bed with multiple holes punctured in it.
"The killer went into her room?" Marie asked, picking up the flat soccerball.
"I guess so. Her door was open so I'm guessing the killer attempt to kill her here so it was easier to hide the corpse." Meanwhile, Galileo was in the cafeteria, making tea to calm down. Urbain was about to walk to the scene of the crime, until the monitor turned on and Monokuma popped up.
"Alright! Investigation time is over! Report to the trial room immediately!" The monitor turned off, Raphael sighed, grabbing Marie's hand.
"C'mon, let's go. We'll find out the guilty person." The two walked to the elevator that lead to the trial room.

At the trial room.

Monokuma: Upupu~! This is so exiting!! Our first class trial! I'll explain the rules. You guys use your clues to find out who murdered Charlotte Vergier. Upupupu!! I bet her ghost is mad that I called her by her full name!

Raphael: Got it. Let's start by the murder weapon.

Michel: It was a knife, plunged deep into her stomach.

Two: Three and I noticed that it took multiple stabs to immediately get her dead.

Galileo: I'm agreeing with Two. A simple stab wouldn't instantly kill her immediately.

Leo: I hate to change the knife subject, but there were pins attached to her right hand.

Raphael: And I assumed they were also plunged deep.

Leo: Correct.

Jerome: Can we talk about the footprints?

Marie: What is it?

Michel: The footprints leaded to the male bathroom; meaning which the murderer washed up all the blood on his body.

One: In conclusion. The murderer cannot be a female.

Raphael: That should remind people that it can't be a girl.

Michel: Also, the footprints had a obvious design. It's those snazzy dancing shoes.

Marie: S-so that means Raphael is..!

Raphael: No! I-- Monokuma give us a little help.

Monokuma: I will help you with what time the murder occurred.

Raphael: Merci.

Monokuma: The murder took place at 9:25!

Urbain: 9:25? But..that happened six minutes later when Charlie and I talked for a bit..

Raphael: Wait. You were talking to her six minutes before her death?

Urbain: We were talking about finding out the mastermind, then after we stopped talking. She told me she's gonna get something from her room.

Raphael: Okay. I sleep at 8PM. So it's impossible for me to kill her.

Urbain: She never came back so I fell asleep.

Marie: ..So that's when the murderer attacked her, she tried to protect herself with the soccer ball.

Raphael: And she ran as fast as she could..until the culprit catched up to her.

Galileo: ...And that's when the murderer tackled and killed her with the kitchen knife.

Raphael: !!!

Raphael: HOLD IT!

Galileo: ..What is it?

Raphael: How exactly did you know it was a kitchen knife and how he did those actions.

Leo: ..Galileo..No..

Galileo: Um..! I-its obvious!  There's knives in the cafeteria.

Michel: Be more specific. There are a variety of knives in the cafeteria.

Two: Holy fuck Galileo.

Galileo: I didn't kill her!

Jerome: Explain the bloody footprints, then.

Galileo: It would've been Raphael or Leo!

Leo: You're framing your brother for murder..I can't...

Galileo: WELL I DIDN'T KILL HER!

Urbain: Shut up, ass face.

Galileo: A-ass face?

Urbain: You killed the girl on my team, you killed the girl that your brother loved.

Marie: ..Galileo...please tell us why you did it.

Galileo: I...I did it so Urbain and Leo would stop fighting over her. But I guess that didn't work..Aha..Hahaha..HAHAHA!"

Monokuma: Well! Vote for the culprit to get executed!

Leo: I am so sorry..

CONGRATULATIONS
GALILEO DONATELLO WAS FOUND GUILTY.
PUNISHMENT WILL BEGIN SHORTLY.

The setting was a stage, and a huge gap on the floor.

Galileo was on a treadmill, he was supposed to dance for the Monokuma audience, but instead he turned around and started running. It was no use, the treadmill sped up, until he couldn't run faster, he fell into the gap.

Leo watched with his own eyes. He just saw his little brother die. He couldn't believe it. Urbain sighed, walking to his room. Raphael sat with Leo, comforting him.
"It's okay.."

End of Chapter one.

(Apologies for it being extremely long.)