» more bad than good: pt. 2

・✧* ღˎˊ-*ೃ༄

CHAPTER TWO:
more bad than good (part two)

CHAPTER TWO: more bad than good (part two)

・✧* ღˎˊ-*ೃ༄

And so Scott did as he was told.

He told the story of how he became a werewolf. How Derek Hale was the supposed evil guy but it ended up being Peter Hale, Satan In a V-Neck. How Allison is a hunter of supernatural, but only hunts now to protect her friends and everyone. How Derek made his own pack. How there was actually a homicidal human-sized lizard called the Kanima, and how Jackson Whittemore was that.

(That shocked Levi. Knowing the most popular boy in school was apart of this).

How just a few weeks ago there was a pack of Alpha's coming for them. And how being called the Darach was actually their English teacher; who was also responsible for all of killings, including Levi's best friend Heather.

They had to take a small break so Levi could have time to understand that it was a supernatural being that killed her best friend, for a sacrifice.

"Why would someone do something like that!? God if she is still alive I would...throw my freaking...dresser at her face!" Levi stammered, walking back and forth in the examination room.

Isaac furrowed his eyebrows. "Can she even lift? She's so small?" He whispered to Scott and Stiles who were watching from the entrance to the room. "The smaller ones are always feistier and stronger than we think, kinda like Lydia." Stiles whispered back to Isaac. The boys looked at him; Scarf Boy raised a brow while Scott gave him the look. "What? Lydia is five foot three and she's kicked my ass in running, and not to mention, the girl was in heels."

"You're embarrassing yourself so just stop," Isaac commented looking back at Levi who seemed to calm down a little. "Hey Little One are you done yet? We kinda need to wrap up this story because there's something we need to do."

"Fine, I just can't belie–"

"Alrighty where were we Scott? Oh the sacrifices!" Stiles cut off Levi to make sure she didn't start getting fired up again. She gave him a death glare and she sat back down in the seat.

Scott then finished up the story: telling Levi about how the Darach took his, Stiles and Allison's parent for the guardian part of the sacrifice. So, the three teens had to go under into their subconscious (basically dead) to find where they were, which turned out to be a large tree stump called the Nemeton. They were out for quite awhile and almost missed the chance to get their parents due to the Lunar Eclipse, but Stiles, Allison and Isaac ended up finding them before. Deucalion ended up slashing the Darach's neck and Scott and Derek let him go.

"And since Stiles, Allison and I went under we've been having hallucinations thinking things were happening when they're not." Scott ended the long story.