Chapter 11:

I woke up to the sound of joes steady breathing, and could feel his gentle heartbeat against my stomach. I decided to get out of bed and make Joe some nice pancakes and syrup since he had a pretty rough time earlier. I slowly slipped out of his grip, and crept into the kitchen to start on the pancakes.

• Joe's pov •

I woke up to the fresh smell of pancakes. I realised poke wasn't beside me, and I soon felt cold. I jumped out of bed, and headed over to the kitchen to see poke setting up the table with a huge plate of wafer thin pancakes, syrup, chocolate sauce, and strawberries along with some whipped cream. He gestured over to the near by seat and I quickly ran over, and sat down.
" hey, I made some breakfast since I know how much you love pancakes. "
" thanks, they are delicious, " I said whilst finishing my first bite.
" so, what do you want to do today? We have a day off, and it's nice weather. "
" oh, SHOPPING!! " I screamed at the top of my lungs.
" shopping it is then, I guess, " poke chuckled.

• time skip to when they are heading out to go shop •

" which shop first? " poke questioned me seeing as it was my suggestion to go in the first place.
" hmm, I'm not sure. Let's just wander around until we see a shop we want to go into. "
" sounds like a plan, " he says as we start heading down the first row of shops.
Joe spots a small corner shop with a huge window display full of flower crowns and instantly runs inside, not bothering to tell me. I follow him inside, and scan the shop for where he went. I spot him by the rose section eyeing up the red crowns.
" you like? "
" I love! " Joe squeals as he tries one on. He looked in the mirror as he adjusted it, and I admired his beauty. The red looked so nice on him. The crown looked like it was meant to be on his head. I instantly wanted to buy it for him. I grabbed the flower drown off of his head, headed over to the till and grabbed a $20 bill out of my pocket.
" you're gonna buy me it?! OMG thank you ! I love you! " joes face lit up as I handed the lady my bill, and she put the crown back down in the counter, so poke could place it back on its rightful place in his hair.
" thank you for coming, see you later! " the kind lady over the counter said to us as we exited the store.
" you happy now? " I asked already knowing the answer since it was plastered across his face.
" I am always happy when I'm with you. "

( sorry it's so short, my best friend has been having horrible family problems and I have been trying to comfort her and it's hard since its been going on for a while and she blames herself for it all. I will get another longer chapter out tomorrow. Vote if you enjoyed <3 )

-a.xx