<chapter 15>

It was dark and the strong stench irritated selina. The brute came in a took selina to a room and untied her then left her there. The room was well decorated and had no windows. She looked in the corner to find him on the bed looking straight at her. "Bruce I'm sorry for what I did 10 years ago but it was for both of us. He rushed to selina and kissed her. The steamy moment was fulfilled with the thick patter of rain against the window. He then pushed her on the bed removing his clothing he began to continue to kiss her neck.

"Show me you still care selina, i need a sign" he said as she pinned under him. Selina gave in and kissed him back. Bruce between her legs paused and took a deep breath. "You ready?" Selina felt something different inside her. She moaned and screamed in pain and pleasure.

"Bruce I missed you, I'm SORRY for leaving you okay" he stopped and layed beside her holding her hand. "Why did you leave though". Silence filled the room. Bruce continued." I thought you died and I blamed my self, i tried to kill myself through next week, Oliver stayed with me, he got me thru it but I never forgot about you"

Selina pretended to be sleep, she was guilty even if she didn't want to admit to herself. When he confessed his suicide attempt she wanted to leave him for his sake.

She got up and dressed and made it down the hall to a window. Bruce running after her. "You're not leaving me again catches yelled. She was crying seeing how much she's hurting him she couldn't stay with him. "Bruce you can't trust me, we can be together, I would just keep hurting you"

"How can you say that"

"I slept with Oliver Bruce, that's how" selina let more tears fall along with the lie she just told. she left out the window into the city.