Akward morning!

Toms ¨POV¨

I drove in to the garage and steeped out of my Ferrari. I walked to the so caled living room of this garage and was greeted by loud snores and a hello from Gustav. I collapsed on the couch complittly drained from the race and oblivious to the fuigure that was standing beside couch.

Bills ¨POV¨

Figuring out Tom was completly exhausted, I parked the car beside my red and black motor bike and steeped out of it. I came to the living room of our garage and took Khaos upstairs to Toms room. He was obediently wallking beside me ¨So Khaos you know Tom isnt as bad as he seems. He just has a though exteriour, but once you get to know him he is realy nice.¨ I traied to make a conversation and it kind of worked. ¨I find that hard to believe. He acts like a monster.¨ he mutterd under his breath. I nodded and we were at the finnal step. ¨So this is it. You will be sleeping here from now on. This is Toms room and it tends to get massy sometimes as he doesnt have time to clean it. ¨ I oppend the door and was hit by the smell of sex. The whole room was reeking of it and not to mentioun it was allso messy.

I wallked in to it and opend the window. ¨Just leave the window oppen for a bit and it will go away. OH btw we will go and pick your clothes tommorow, so just put on one of Toms shirts and go to sleep.¨

Whit that said I exited the room and went to get my beloved twin. Note the sarcasm. I mean I love him more than anything, but sometimes he is just so... UGH!!!

Khaoss ¨POV¨

I was just standing there starring at nothing. I didnt even hear the door open and close. Only when he started to speak I came back to my senses. ¨Are you just gonna stand there or are you waiting for something to fall out off sky?¨ He said wallked around me to his drawer. Ha took out an oversized black shirt and grey boxers. I still didnt respond as he went to close the window, I was still in a to big shock to talk. I mean I was gonna sleep in his bed, not to mention he was a guy.

He tossed me the shirt and briefs ¨Theres the bathroom if you need anything,¨ he said and pointed to the black door at the far end of the room. I nodded and enterd the bathroom. To tired to care how it looked like I stripped and went on the shower. I was hit by the scalding hot watter. It didnt matter to me anymore, I just needed to rellax my tense musscles.

After what felt like good five minutes, but in reallity half an hour I steeped out of the shower and went to the sink to wash my face. When I towell dried myself I realised I was really skinny almost to the point were you could see my ribs, but still healthy. Angry I threw on the shirt he gave me and the grey boxers. The shirt was reaching to a little bellow my kness and the briefs were too big allso so I had to tie them together. When I wallked out of the bathroom I saw the most breathtaking site. Tom was leaning over the window in his briefs smoking a ciggarete. There was a full moon tonight and you could allready see the dawn. I quickly closed my mouth and went to bed. ¨Took you long enough.¨ he snickerd and wallked to the other side of the king sized bed. I blushed a little and cursed at myself. 

Toms ¨POV¨

I laid in the bed beside him satisfied. I knew he was starring at me before I could feel his gaze on me the whole time.

To tired to think anymore I threw the covers over us and feel asleep.

..................................................................................

I woke up to feel whight on top of me. Thinking it was one of my many bumpers I wanted to allready rool her off of me when it hit me. This wasnt a bumper it was Khaos. And he was moaning my name in his dreams. Figuring out he was dreaming about me I decided to play a little game whit him.

¨Ohhh yes.... TOM ...YES... right there!¨ He was mumbling under his breath. Snickering I licked from his jaw to his collar bone and back up. I flipped him over, so i was stradling him I kissed him full on the lips.

He started grinding his hips into mine, making me alittle aroused. I mean it was just for fun so there was no need to get a hard on. I started stroking him as he started screaming my name. Knowing he was gonna cum soon I strooked even faster.

He came whit a roar and shoot right up in my bed. Looking confused around I burst into a hysterical laugh. ¨You were all AH TOM and OH YEES man you are so funny!¨ I manged to stuter in beetwen gasps for breath.

He blushed as red as a tomato and I had to say he was cute looking all flusterd. He looked at me acusingly whit tears in his eyes threatning to fall.

He quickly siood up and shoot to my bathroom slamming the door behind him. The seccond I saw his eyes full of tears it broke my heart. And I was feeling increadibly guilty for duing that to him.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom door. I could hear his whimpers through it. Whit just that he broke down and he was one of the most feard mafia bosses. He must be a virgin, yeah that would explain his reaction.

Khaoss ¨POV¨

I shot up in bed and looked around to find the source of lhaughin. It was Tom holding his stomach leaning forward and gasping for breath. ¨You were all AH TOM and OH YEES man you are so funny!¨ he managed to get out in beetwen his laughing.

I blushed like crazy and I could fell the tears welling up in my eyes. I quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom locking the door behind me. When I was running I didnt see Bill standing there at the door looking shocked and angry at Tom I didnt even feel the tears running down my face.

I slid down the door sobbing and whimpering. I was determind to never leave this fucking bathroom. I could hear shouting outside the door. Two male voices arguing over something. probubably me and what Tom did.

And then it dawned me. Tom was touching me in places that have never been touched except for me, but that is difrent. I felt diry and abused even if he didnt touch me directly. I felt dissgusted over myself.

I stood up and went to the shower. I opend it and steeped in not bothering to get naked. I was standing there just hinking about everything. The bet, lossing my car probably and this morning. I allready cried all the tears I had so there were none left. And yes I was a virgin. But it wasnt because I was ugly it was cus I wanted my first time to be whit someone special.

I was so engrosed in my thoughts I didnt hear the knocking on the door till there were two gun shots. I jumed out of my skin as Bill enterd the bathroom.

I just looked at him blank. He sighed and took me out of the shower closing it after I was out. I didnt even know the watter was cold till I saw my shaking figure in the mirror. I had blue lips from the cold watter and was shivering from cold. 

He wrapped me in towell and took me out of the bathroom. None of us said anything as he went to a black suitcase and took out a pair of socks, boxers. sweat pants and a T-shirt. ¨I went to your place earlier. Do you want me to help you change or do you think you can do it?¨ he asked unsure. I looked him in the eyes and I was glad I didnt see any pitty nor akwardnes. He was just unsure. I nodded and he sighed. Probably happy I at least did that. He helped me out of the wet clothes and gave me the dry ones so I could put them on.

Gratefull I gave him a true smile, which he returned imediatly. ¨Theres some coffe downstairs if you want it,¨ he said hopefull. I didnt want to see Tom again. He probably sensed my uneasines and quickly added ¨He went for a ride to clear his mind, but he is sorry for what he did.¨

I nodded and happily went downstairs. After I drank my coffe I went to watch TV whit Bill and the two Gs. They didnt have any buissnes to do tonight or they just decide to be lazy and stay in.

_____________________________________________________

Authors note:

WOW that was a long chappy. :b

Stay tuned for more to find out if Khaos and Tom can patch things up.