Hitman 21: (synopsis)

The Hitmen were a Secret group filled with highly trained soldiers. Formed back in the 20th century by General J.P Knox and Captain J.W Smith who wanted the president Killed with no ties or connection's back to them. 

 So they gathered a small group of men from around the country that specialized in killing. They succeed with their mission but never expected what would come next! The next day both The general and The captain were executed in front of their families, while the Hitmen involved were later captured and burned alive.

          Some say their history died with them but others dare to disagree when, Johnny Knox Senior  found the missing Journals of his great grandfather. These journal's hold precious information about every secret society and the secrets to who really runs the government behind closed doors...and more! The past of his great grandfather would go on to haunt the family name through out history and every generation until JJ. Knox Junior was born. He held the key to solving his families troubled past and discover the real purpose behind his families death...

Please Vote! and Comment!

 Note: I dont own the image

Copyrighted 2013

Author: DeshunB

"Hitman 21: JJ Knox"  (Short Story)

Thanks for Reading!