Prologue 1: The Beginning of the World

Long ago...

The world was nothing more than an endless sea, cloaked in a boundless sky, reaching as far as could possibly be imagined...

In the midst of the gray waves, lightning struck from the dark clouds above, and thunderous blows filled the air. For a towering white titan, the Bionis, was locked in fierce battle against a hulking shadowy titan, the Mechonis. They raised their sword against one another relentlessly, neither willing to accept defeat.

Then, in an attempt to turn the tides, Bionis found an opening. It raised high its shining blue sword of light, and came down furiously. In an instant, Mechonis' left arm was swiftly slashed off its body, falling down and laying across the waters below its master.

With their strengths diminished through the wavering battle, Bionis was determined to end this battle. The same was for Mechonis, but much more desperately so. They made one final strike on each other with the last of their power, the Bionis' sword of light crashed onto the shoulder, while the Mechonis' golden metal blade struck the side.

The attacks caused one final rumble to spread all over, before the titans themselves stood rooted to the spot, motionless...