CHAPTER 4

Afternoon of the first day of 27 days

William's p.o.v

"Why are we here?"

Charlotte asked once our waiter was gone.

I placed down the menu I was holding and stared at the ice woman who was sitting across me in this fancy restaurant I've brought her to.

"Why not? Plus you said you were starving." I answered, raising an eyebrow.

"True but I didn't think of eating here." she muttered, rolling her eyes.

I was about to say something when a man with a woman appeared beside me.

"William!"

I glanced at the woman who had purred seductively.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Anna."

I acknowledged my ex mistress reluctantly.

I scanned her outfit which didn't cover much skin. It was just a dark, bold red dress that exposed cleavage that would make men drool over her.

Not me though.

I glanced at the man beside me who was coincidentally Eden.

He flashed a huge smile before acknowledging both Charlotte and I.

Charlotte and I acknowledged him as well.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked Eden as our food arrived.

I thanked the waiter and glanced at Eden.

"We came to have lunch here. Is it okay with you guys if we sit here?" Eden asked.

I gave a look at Charlotte who just shrugged and picked at her food.

I hesitated before giving my answer which was a yes.

Anna then quickly took a sit beside me and she flashed her white teeth at me while Eden took the seat beside Charlotte.

"So, how's business going?"Eden asked as he picked up the menu that was in the middle of the table.

"Good. We have some proposals coming up....."

My voice trailed off when I felt a hand caress against my thigh.

I glared at Anna who just simply grinned back at me as she let her hands do her dirty work.

I could feel her hands unbutton my shirt and slowly trace her fingers upwards and towards my chest.

"Mind if we switch places Eden?" I asked and I swatted Anna's hands away before standing up.

Eden looked startled before answering, "Oh sure."

I took his place and from the corner of my eyes, I could see Anna glare at me.

"So who is she?"

Anna asked as she glanced intently on Charlotte who was still picking her spaghetti which she ordered. My dish hadn't arrived yet so I still had to wait for a while.

Which means I had to entertain Eden and Anna.

I looked over to Charlotte.

"Well she's my fiancée... We're getting married in 26 days..."

I immediately regretted saying that because Charlotte placed her fork down and stormed away from our table.

"What's wrong with her? Is she having her period?"

Anna asked casually as I watched Charlotte stormed out off the restaurant.

I glared at Anna and apologised to Eden.

"Sorry guys I've got to go."

Eden nodded before saying, "Come to my place tonight. We're having a party."

I nodded my head and threw some rolls of money onto the table and ran out of the restaurant after Charlotte.

She was quite speedy and it took me a few good minutes before I could catch up to her.
When I caught up to her, I grabbed her wrist which caused her to whirl around and attempt to get away from me.

"Get away from me fuckboy."

She hollered as she struggled to get away from me.

For a tiny frame, she was really strong.

I pulled her into my arms before embracing her tightly so she wouldn't run loose and disappear from my sight.

"What's the matter sweetheart?" I whispered into her ear.

"What's wrong you ask?"

Charlotte broke free from me and faced me.

"I'm not your fucking fiancée for starters!"

She hollered as she clenched her fists together and glared at me, her eyes filled with anger.

She somehow looked absolutely breathtaking even though she was standing in the middle of the empty street yelling at me about how she wasn't mine.

"I know, I know that... I'm sorry.."

I started to apologise and step forward with my hands out when Charlotte stopped me by waving her hand in front of me.

"Oh shut up Will...."

She was about to say more but I silenced her by pulling her into my arms before smashing my lips against hers.

UPDATE!!!!!! Wohooooo!! What are your thoughts on this chapter? Please leave a vote, comment and share this book to your friends!!! :)