1

Like always, Hyoyeon would wake up early in the morning. Just a shimmer of sunlight would get up the choding in second. Her eyes open as she looks around the room. She turns around just to meet the maknae's eyes. She smiles as she remembers she promised maknae to make breakfast to make up her prank on maknae yesterday. She let out a giggle after remembering the scene, it was fun for Hyo. She got up and took a shower. She cooked waffles. Placing them on individual plates and place names on the plate. Well, after certain incidents such as sooyoung eating the whole breakfast and saying that she doesn't know. Well, just to make sure, she gave sooyoung and yoona an extra waffle. shikskin buddies, she smiles at how they acted, she knew them from the bottom of her heart. She left a sticky note on the fridge, 'wake up already sleepy heads?, breakfasts on the table. I'll be at the dance room k?". She walked towards the fridge and slaps the sticky note on. She descends the stairs, while smiling. As she hit the bottom and smiled and breathed the fresh air running around her nose.

"Such a great day" she murmured. As she slowly walks to the company. She plugs in her earphone and hummed the song.

"Hmmm ~ only one ~ hmm ~ only one" she passed by a store which sells apples. She stops and she slowly reverses her steps, she took an apple and went into the store.

"Anyonghaseayo ahjumma, how much for the apple?" she asked, as she flips her handbag to grab out her wallet.

"Well, is one enough?" the ahjumma asks her.

"Ahh? Neh. wait, I'll take two" she smiles and she picks an apple, walked inside the store.

"Well, it will be **** won (sorry, I'm not really good at Korea’s currency)" the ahjumma wrapped the apples and gave it to Hyoyoen.

"Gomawo ahjumma, I'll visit you more often if i can" she paid and left. She grab an apple and starts to munch it, she enjoyed her apple and the music.

SM building

"hmmmmm ~ only one" she sang while making her way to the dance room. Suddenly her earphone was plug out of her ears.

"yahh ~" as she turns to meet her manager’s eyes, looking not so happy.

"omo, manager-nim.  waeyo?" she looks at him, with curiosity

"waeyo? I wouldn't get mad if you just slow down your earphone’s volume. I've been calling you like 5 times, are you deaf?" her manager babbled his way to her ears.

"bian, BoA unnie's new song is too cool to ignore" she stated as she place her palm together above her head.

"aish, this kid. Speaking of which, BoA wants to see you" her manager told Hyo.

"BoA unnie? waeyo?" she asks, looking at her manager.

"Well, I don't know actually. So, I think its better you go find her around... 10 pm and so. Cause that's when her practice is officially done. She told me that she'll send you home"

"Well, ok~ gomawo manager-nim" she bowed as she turns, she continued to plug in her earphone. She kept her music on replay mode, she kept listening to the same song. How much she likes the song, she went learning the dance on her free times. she was busy checking her phone while listening to the song, she bump up to someone. Her butt hits the ground.

"Ahh, ahpo~" as she rubs her butt.

"Are you ok?" the guy quickly helps Hyo to stand up

"Ahh, I'm ok, I'm ok~" she lifts her head just to meet a pair of eyes.

"Omo, noona. I didn't knew it was you, sorry" the younger boy bows at her.

"No, it's ok. I'm fine~ Taemin ahh, where are you going?" Hyo lifts her hands as she shakes them.