3

Hyoyeon was on a schedule today, along with Taemin and Minho. It was Strong Heart, they sat front row.

"Now lets welcome, the stars of SM. SM's one and only Dancing Queen! Kim Hyoyeon!"

"Neh, annyeong everyone. I'm SNSD's member Hyoyeon"

"Yah! What member? Your the Dancing Queen"

"Anniya, it's awkward to be saying it myself. I'm actually just a member" Hyoyeon explained and smiles towards the camera. 

"Noona, your the best" Taemin smiled and gave Hyoyeon a thumbs up. Hyoyeon blushed at his statement. 

"Gomawo Taeminnie" Hyoyeon respond. 

"Taeminnie?" the MC was shocked. 

"Anniya, their quiet close to each other, since they have the same passion. Well, they did spend most of their time together" Minho tried to cover up the mess. The people gave an ahhh. 

"Everyone let's welcome SM's dance machine and pretty boy"

"Neh, annyeong. SHINee Taemin imnida" 

"Annyeong, SHINee Minho"

"Waaa~ their very cute for a guy. SInce their young, older girls like them so much. Is it right Hyoyeon?"

"Bwoh? haha ! Neh, their actually debut at a very young age and their first song was noona neomu yeppo right? It really gained attention" Hyoyeon answers smoothly.

"So? Do you like any of the member?" the MC asked. Trying his best to add spice in the story. 

"Well, yeah. I still set noona neomu yeppo as my morning call" 

"Ahh, now~ most favorite member of SHINee?"

"Ayyyy! That's to obvious. She'll pick Taemin" Minho protested. Earning laughes. 

"Well, Minho guessed right" Hyoyeon smiles. Taemin claped his hands and gave Hyoyeon a handshake. 

"See? Noona your playing favorite too much" Minho pouted, earning laughes from everyone.  

As usual, Taemin and Hyoyeon would be asked dance. Suddenly Only One came up. They started to dance. People was mesmerized by the moves. 

"Omo, Hyoyeon. You danced better than BoA" the MC commented. 

"Ayyyy~ anniya. Unnie danced better" 

"For sure people around the agency calls her little BoA when she hasn't debut" the MC commented. 

---------------------------------

After a long day, Taemin brought Hyoyeon to eat some midnight snack. 

"Well, your forgiven me?" Taemin asks.

"Yeah... Sorry for being a little kid" Hyoyeon hung her head low. Taemin walks infront of her and lifts her head. 

"Noona, don't feel sad. Saranghae" Taemin kisses Hyoyeon. They kissed quiet long than they expected. 

"Are you returning my feelings Kim Hyoyeon?"

"Hmmm~ I still don't know" Hyoyeon teases Taemin. 

"Yahh! I'm going to make you say yes" Taemin chases Hyoyeon around. They might just forget about yesterday and their past. But all they knew was, their trying to make a better future.

---------------------------

"Noona !!! Take pictures with us" Kai and Luhan came skipping towards Hyoyeon. She was about to find Eunhyuk and Henry discussing about the dance.