Prologue

1984; Lucy

Lucy POV:

I was born and raised in Worchester, Massachusetts and lived right next door to Jordan and Jonathan Knight. The three of us, plus their other four siblings, all grew up together. I was always closer to Jordan and Jon. Here I am talking with Jordan and Jon, Jon is fifteen, and me and Jordan are fourteen. We were all just laughing and talking, and when I saw a cop I turned to them.

"Yeah I gotta go," I say, start walking off. Of course they follow me.

"Where are yah goin?" Jordan asks.

"Yeah where?" Jon asks.

"Somewhere where tha cahps can't find meh," I answer, and take off so Jordan and Jon can't follow me. I go to one of my hideouts and get really high.

***
JORDAN

Jordan POV:

Jon and I watched as Lucy ran off. I've always wondered why she keeps running from the cops. I just don't know what to do. I love her but I don't know how to tell her, and I don't know if she even loves me.

"Jordan," Jon says. "We gotta go meet tha boys, we gotta go tah a recordin session."

"Yeah okay," I say. "I'm comin." We took off to meet up with Donnie, Danny, and Joey. We all got together at mine and Jon's house and left for the studio.

"J, what's goin on with yah?" Donnie asked.

"Huh nothin," I say.

"Yeah right," Danny says.

"Alright there's this girl," I begin.

"Heah we go," Donnie teased.

"Shut up D," I say.

"Okay sorry," He laughed. "Continue."

"Thank you," I answer. "Like I said there's this girl, Jon and I live right next to her. Her name is Lucy Collins, and I'm in love with her."

"So why don't yah ask her out?" Joey asks.

"Cause I don't know if she'll say yes, Joey," I answer.

"Yah don't know unless yah try," Donnie says.

"J, they're right little brothah," Jon answers.

"Yeah I know, but I think I'm gonna wait a while," I say, and they all shake their heads. We did our recording session and then afterward Jon and I went back home. Then a few hours after we got home, the house phone rang, I answered it, and it was Lucy.

A/N: Ooh cliffhanger lol. Find out more in the next chapter.