Maybe {Sokka x Reader}

Requested!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Come on (Y/n)!" You glared at Aang. "I am not going on a date with him. No matter how many times you ask me." Aang wanted you to go on a date with Sokka since he knew about your feelings for Sokka, but you kept denying it. "I know you like-" You covered his mouth as Sokka walked over with Toph. "Twinkle toes! Did she agree yet?" You blushed and removed your hand. "No. Now leave me alone!" You walk off until you walked into the wall that Toph made. You walked around it acted like you were fine, but your nose was bleeding though it wasn't broken. "(Y/n)! Are you okay?!" Sokka runs over to you. You blush as he tilts your head back to keep the blood from dripping. "Sokka." He was busy trying to keep your nose from bleeding. You gently grab his hands and remove them from your face. "Sokka I'm fine." You kiss him on the cheek. "Maybe we can go on that date." Sokka blushes smiling. He picks you up and throws you over his shoulder as he carries you back to the camp site. "Um... Sokka why are you carrying (Y/n)?" Sokka looked at his sister. "She's mine." You blushed bright red. "Maybe." Maybe being with Sokka wouldn't be so bad.