Together {Sokka x Reader}

You were sitting in the snow watching Sokka try and train the little kids of the tribe. He was failing miserably. You giggled as he watched all the kids raise their hands for needing to use the restroom. You get up and walk over to Sokka. "I think you should let them go use the restroom." Sokka jump a bit and looked at you blushing a bit. "They shouldn't need to have a potty break." You look at the kids and nod signalling they could go. They all got up and went straight to the potty. "I can't believe you just did that!" You look at Sokka and gently touch his cheeks. "Sokka don't force kids to do something they aren't ready for. It's unhealthy. We shouldn't have to fight." Your hands left his face as you looked down. "I should know. As a fire bender, no one should be forced to fight." You started to shake remembering how you father fought against the fire nation as your mother sent you here so you could be safe. Sokka wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a hug. "Please don't cry (Y/n)." You look up at Sokka and smile. That's when you heard a ship. It made it's way there. Sokka put you behind him. "(Y/n) stay back." You looked to see it was ship from the fire nation. Your eyes widen as you saw prince Zuko. You moved in front of Sokka. "You can't win this fight." Zuko saw you and glared. "I see you've been doing well cousin." You growled and walked over to him. "Go home Zuko. There is no reason for you to be here." You were about to firebend, but heard a noise behind you. You saw a lot of the tribe standing there in fear. "Please don't be afraid. Everything will be okay. Sokka get them all out of here." Sokka nods and tries to get the people to go home, but some won't leave. You felt yourself being picked up. "Don't fight cousin. Soon we will find the Avatar and our honor will be restored!" You struggled, but it was no use.

Years had passed since you last saw your tribe or Sokka and his sister Katara. You were sitting on your bed ready to go, but you didn't leave your room. You had been that way for almost a month now. You'd only leave if they forced you to. "Princess (Y/n). Your next man awaits." You stood up and walked out of your room then went to the throne room. You saw a couple of people. Two girls and two boys. "What do you four want?" You surprisingly didn't sound mad or grouchy. "Well I'm Aang the Avatar. And-" You raised your hand to stop him. "I don't care. Now leave." You started to walk away when a wall of earth shot up. You moved around it. "Toph! Don't do that! You could hurt her!" You stopped. Your eyes widening. "S-Sokka?" You looked at the group. Sokka looked at you. "Yes. Do I know you?" You ran over to him and hugged him. "Sokka! Please don't let me leave your side ever again." You looked up at him tears streaming down your face. "(Y-Y/n)?" You nod. He gently wipes away your tears. You leaned up and kissed him. He kisses back. Katara smiled. "Now we don't have to listen to Sokka constantly complaining." You pulled away and giggled. "I do not!" You were happy. You could finally be with Sokka again.