Trevor x Reader

"Hey Y/N, wanna get lunch?" Trevor asks, spinning around in his chair to face you.

"Yeah, let me finish this first." You say, not looking up from your keyboard.

Trevor rolls over from his desk next to yours. "Watcha' doin?" He asks in a higher tone then normal. You roll your eyes, trying to ignore him. Trevor moves his chair closer to you and rests his head on your arm.

"Y/N, please stop ignoring Trevor. His puppy dog eyes freak me out." Jeremy sighs as he walks past. You look down at Trevor, laughing as you see him pouting.

"Okay, okay. I'll save this and we can go." You tell him, shaking your head slightly.

***

You went back to Trevor's house that night. Not that it was uncommon, you two would stay at each other's houses all the time, playing games and drinking.

"You ran me over!" You scream, looking at the tv in disbelief. "You fucking fuckity fuck!"

"Whoops. Sorry." Trevor grins, "didn't see you there."

"Dick..." You mutter, bringing your beer to your lips and drinking the remains before placing it on the coffee table in front of you.

Trevor laughs, slinging his arm around your shoulder. You put your's and Trevor's controllers on the cushion next to you and move closer to Trevor. "Can I crash here?" You ask, closing your eyes and leaning your head on his chest.

"Course" Trevor says, playing with the ends of your hair.

You two lay like that for awhile, neither of you wanting to move.

"C'mon Y/N." Trevor shakes you slightly, "time to go to bed."

"Just leave me here." You mumble.

"Nope, lets go." He sits up, pulling you with him.

Trevor smiles and you feel your stomach flip slightly. "You have a cute smile." You say, not thinking.

Trevor opens his mouth to respond, but closes it before he does.

"Oh... sorry, I shouldn't have said that." You mutter, looking away from him.

Trevor doesn't say anything for a minute, an uncomfortable silence surrounding you two.

"Y/N..." he finally says, making you look up. He leans forward, his lips hitting yours.

You close your eyes and lean into him, kissing him back.

So it's kinda lame, but it was written at like 3 am but I think it's kinda okay.
The next one I post will probably be a Miles one, but part 2 of the Mad King one shot will be out soon.
Thanks for reading!
-Oli