Jon x Reader

Prompt: Person A slamming person B up against a wall and they end up making out
Requested by @craftgirl101

You are Jon Risinger's intern. You're only ever used for getting coffee or handing him things which often makes both you and Jon question Burnie's decision of making you his intern.

Due to a late cancellation, Jon had asked you to be a guest on On The Spot. You were partnered with Kerry and were versing Barbara and Miles.

"Okay Y/N and Kerry, what's your team name?" Jon asks.

"Well Jon, Kerry and I don't have a lot in common except for a friendship with Miles." You and Kerry both gesture to the screen behind you where #RatherBeWithMiles appears.

"That's why we're #RatherBeWithMiles" Kerry adds.

"Am I not here?" Barbara loudly asks. As everyone laughs you look at Jon, who surprisingly has a straight face.

---

After the show ended Jon hurried back to your shared office. You watch him leave, he's been in a bad mood since the show started and you weren't sure why.

You get roped into a conversation with Miles, Barbara and Kerry for a while before you're able to make your way back to your office.

"I'm surprised you actually came back." Jon scoffs, leaning on his desk.

"What? Why wouldn't I come back?" You ask, closing the door behind you.

"I just thought you'd be too busy with Miles." Jon glares at you, venom dripping from his voice as he mentions Miles.

"I don't know what's gotten into you, Jon. I don't like Miles if that's what you're thinking."

Jon rolls his eyes and stands up straight, moving so he's in front of you, "sure."

"Why do you care anyway?" You ask, feeling angrier by the second.

Jon takes another step forward and grabs you by the waist, pushing you against the wall. "Because." And then his lips collide with yours.

Through your surprise you manage to put your hands on Jon's chest and close your eyes, melting into the kiss. Jon pushes himself closer to you, if possible, and all the emotions from moments ago seem to melt away. He deepens the kiss and you let your hands roam over his chest.

You and Jon pull away from each other, leaning your forehead on his and trying to catch your breath. "Y/N, I-"

Scared that he's going to say the kiss was a mistake, you grab his collar, pulling him back to you and connecting your lips again. Jon instantly kissed you back, his nails digging into your sides. You kiss him until your chin is sore from his stubble and your sides begin to ache.

You don't want to pull away from him. This moment feels safe and you never wanted to leave it.

Unfortunately though, the kiss does end. It leaves you and Jon breathless, trying to regroup before either of you speak.

"Y/N... that was... wow." Jon says in a quiet voice. "I'm glad I convinced Burnie to let me keep you as an intern."