BTS namjoon : sweet monde(short)

"Wow your hair is so fluffy smarty pants" you stare at his shiny hair. It was partly blond it reminds you a soft cake monde. You where filled with happiness when you notice that he was so into his work.  

You looked at his computer full of so-what-not-I don't know technology stare. But with these days it's nice to see your boyfriend so serious and passion to music. It made you inspire to work hard too.

With his black squares glasses it looked to cute. But all you wanted to do is just stare.

"Y/n? What rhymes with far? I got dazed by your touch on my hair haha" he stated . He looked at your eyes with happy glaze . His dimple showed at his left and right cheeks .

"Uh... Star? Well I don't know " he nodded cutely and yawned . He stood up and grabbed your hand. Taking you to the kitchen he said " you have a point." He placed a small paper star on your palm, A cute pink and blue star.

"Thanks you to you , I made up a new title , it's called wishing on a star" he smiled

You toke a cake bread and ate it smiling like a little kid . You laughed a little knowing that namjoon has gotten hyper than ever.

"I love the way you smile . I love the way you try . Making life to reality is your aim. I love you Y/N" he grab your cheek and pecked your lips. A sweet lingering monde saved up to your lips.

"I love you to oppa."

😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚

Request are open!
Just comment your BTS bias and subject . Your welcome!