BTS jin :SKILLS

"I guess it's the Time to make some food. I bet your hungry? Your tummy is growling." Jin smiled.he grab an apron saying "good food made fresh with love"

obviously it was pink with teddy bears. This makes you more attracted to your hubby . More likewise your husband. The newly wed couple who was actually married on (Yy/mm/dd)

It was quite a happy blast with you and Jin seeing each other waking up in the sunlight . And your man cooking food early in the morning and get you full of tasty meals.

"It all started a hint of salt and pepper don't ya thing ?" You said. Screaming with joy you saw the light of jin's face while him cooking your favorite meal ,
(Fav meal). It was the best. Your eyes can't even take away from his flawless face.

"Like everybody says a princess is always a princess" you smiled . Jin looked at you with a confused act. He didn't mind it at all .

"Correction. I'm your prince and your my cess" he smirked and started chopping the meat . His hands were so big it can scope all the tiny meat particles. It was a nice view though.

"Did I make you cringe y/n?" He smiled

"That is to much for my heart to make a sound..." You gazed at the food. You smiled at his sudden reaction "yah.. Y/n you better not be a bad puppy or else I will eat your food that I made with my own eyes. "

You had to play Rock Paper Scissors but in a different way. And was still a beginner in finding a way to win but since  You won numerous times from Jin  ,he just asked to do it again.

" hey lets do it one more time" he smiled and waited for me to do it again. 
He did paper and I did scissors .

"I win!!" You said. You toke the food from Jin who was cooking . You kissed his plum pink lips that taste like mint. It felt so soft that you kissed his lips again. You were so shy and ran away to him. Leaving Jin at the kitchen.

Jin was so shocked his eyes locked through the food.

"Hey come back here!" He yelled a bit .
And smiled

"I'll get you ! Come here . It's time for you to lose! " Jin laughed
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😗😘😘😘