01

Aspen's POV:
"Why don't you just get out Jack" I screamed
"C'mon baby give me another chance" He begged
"No, I'm fed up with your lies and excuses. I've gave you too many chances." I said while putting my hands on my hips
"But babe-"
"No just go" I said as I cut him off
All I heard was the door slammed.
Ugh I'm so tired of him now I don't have to worry about him anymore. Everything was okay and a lot of stress just went out of me. But the worst part were the emotions. The sadness, the anger.
I went back upstairs and shut my door and got on my phone. I opened Instagram and went on my account. I have a fan account about the Dolan twins. The Dolan twins are these two amazing guys who do vines and youtube videos every tuesdays that make me the happiest. My account is @ Orgasmicdolan. I have 68.3k. Ethan and Grayson both follow me that's why I have so much. I posted a edit of Ethan and about in 5 seconds I got 250 likes. I captioned it: Guess who's single? :) Ethan liked and commented.
@ Ethandolan: Aww he's a jerk u don't deserve him
I responded back saying
@ Orgasmicdolan: @ Ethandolan: Thank you so much i love you awww!
Honestly that made my day. For the rest of the day I was smiling like an idiot.

"Aspen" My mom called
I went zooming down the stairs.
"Yes?" I said
"I have some great news" she said while smiling
"Yeah?" I questioned
"We're moving to California" she said excitedly
My mouth dropped open
"How is that great news?" I said frowning
"It's California!" she exclaimed
I heard my two brothers come down the stairs.
I have two brothers and that's all. Just me, my brothers and my mom and our dog Harley. My two brothers are Darrin and Devin. I'm the oldest, then it's Darrin then Devin.
"Is it true that we're moving to California?" Devin asked
"Yeah we are" my mom said as she smiled
"We'll be leaving this Friday so pack your stuff now. I went back upstairs. I went back on Instagram and posted a edit of Grayson.
@ Orgasmicdolan: I'm moving to Cali. Goodbye Nebraska and hello California!
A few minutes later Grayson liked and commented.
@ Graysondolan: Hope enjoy your last days in Nebraska💗
@ Orgasmicdolan: @ Graysondolan Aww thank you baby I love you so much!!
I wanna meet them so bad. I love them both to death. No one in my family knows who the Dolan's are or my fan account. I was kind of excited that we were moving to Cali. It so nice and beautiful.
I wonder what new things are gonna happen ?

:
:
:
Hey it's Jay and I hope you enjoy the story so far! i love you guys so much.
Check out my other book The Bad Boy and favorite it please ily💖😋