02

Aspen's POV:
We gathered all our stuff and drove to the airport. I was sad that we were leaving Omaha, Nebraska. I didn't wanna leave at first but I wanna see how California is. We got in the car and headed to the airport. I got on Instagram and posted an edit of both of the twins.
@ Orgasmicdolan: On our way to Cali! Is it nice down there?😂
Everybody commented yeah it so great. Grayson and Ethan liked and you know how that goes. Everybody comments they liked and fake people like my stuff and everything. I closed Instagram and opened my music and played my playlist I picked out. I clicked it and it played. I started to fall asleep but we already arrive at the airport. We boarded our flight.
"This is your pilot speaking and we will be lifting off" he announced
I sat next to a cute boy.
"Can I sit here?" I asked him
"Oh yeah sure"he said eyeing me in a good way
I sat next to him.
"I'm Alex" he said while putting his hand out for me to shake
"I'm Aspen" I said as I put my hand out to shake his hand.
"So what made you move to Cali Aspen?" he asked
"Oh um my mom found a better job out here" I explained
"What about you?"
"I just got back from visiting my mom in Texas he said.
"Woah what happened to your arm" I asked in a shocking tone
"Oh I-I fell while I was skateboarding" he said with a worried look
"Oh i'm sorry"
"This is your flight attendant speaking and we will be landing so hold on" she announced
"Well it was nice talking to you" I said as I shook his hand
"Wait here" he said as he gave me a piece of paper.
His number was on the piece of paper. I gave him a smile and went off with my family. We got in a cab and drove to our new house. When we got there our house and it was large. Bigger than our old house. I got out my phone and took a picture. I looked at my lock screen and it was a picture of the Dolan twins.
"Sigh I wanna meet them" I said aloud
"Meet who?" Darrin asked
"My new friends at school" I said quickly
"Um okay" he said while walking away.
We went to go pick rooms. I got the room at the end of the hall. The room had a bay window with a ocean view and palm tree view, a walk in closet, and a bathroom. I had the second biggest room, my mom had the biggest room, and Darrin and Devin just have regular size rooms. It was getting late so I drove to Panda Express to get some food. After I ate I posted a pic of the twins and they both liked it immediately. I love them so much ugh.
@ Ethandolan: Goodnight sleep well babygirl!
@ Graysondolan: Have a good night babe❤️😊
I just smiled for the whole night. I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

The next day...

It was school time. Good thing it was the first day for everyone. So I kind of wasn't nervous. I found my locker and entered my code and opened it. I set my book bag and some of my books in there. I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was Alex. Heheh the cute boy from the plane.
"Hey" he said with a little smirk
"Hey" I said smiling
"You didn't tell me that you were going to Hoskins High?" he said
"Yeah me either"
We both laughed
"I'll see you later" I said while walking to my first period
I walked in there was a crowd around two desk. Well their were two crowds. I walked over to see who they were crowding over but I couldn't see. So I sat down in one of the desks. The teacher came in and everyone went to their seats. I finally saw who they were crowding over. My mouth dropped opened. I couldn't believe what I saw with my eyes.
It was freaking Grayson and Ethan Dolan. I couldn't believe it. Ethan and Grayson Dolan. Grayson and Ethan Dolan. I was more of a Ethan girl to be honest but I love Gray too.
The teacher started talking. I sat in front of Ethan. Surprisingly I could fine a seat by him. He tapped my shoulder. I froze a few minutes a turned around. He just gave me a smile.
"Hey" he said in raspy voice
"H-h-hi" I stammered
I turned back around and faced the teacher. The teacher took attendance.
"Aspen Griffen?" he called
"Here" I said in a casual tone
"Grayson and Ethan Dolan?"
"Here" they both said in unison

After the teacher took attendance we talked about our first assignment which was with a partner. I was nervous because no one was going to pick me. Everybody got up and went over to Grayson and went over to Ethan. Grayson picked some girl that wasn't me and Ethan said he already picked a partner. I knew it wasn't me.
"I'm working with Aspen" he said
Woah woah back the truck up. He wants to work with me?
This is going to be a great year.

Sorry that i haven't been updated lately. pls vote and check out my other book The Bad Boy.
- jay xx