kai

Hey, guys! I'm EphemeralVoid (Kai), an admin of this awesome account. It's amazingly fun to be able to work with these guys, and I definitely look forward to what we'll do in the future.

I enjoy making graphics, reading books, listening to music, sleeping, eating, and watching anime. Some of my favorites are: Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama, Naruto, Handa-kun, One-Punch Man, and Ouran Host Club. I especially love anime based on comedy, so if you have any, hit me up! But be warned, I've already watched most of them.

I have a sweet tooth, and I especially love ice cream and doughnuts. Chocolate makes my life so much better as well. They also add to my weight.

I'm a fujioshi, and I love it when they get to know each other more before they start humping each other. Jealousy and small kisses are important too ♡ As you might know by now, I'm quite the pervert. BTW, a cool seme is my favorite. I really don't mind who the uke is, as long as they don't seem too weak. Okay, I'm guessing that's enough information.

I'm Japanese (half-Chinese), and my birthday is coming up, so I'm turning 14 soon. I love sushi, and other Asian food. Speaking Japanese is fun, so feel free to talk to me in that language, and I can correct some things if you'd like. Also, a warning: don't use Google translate for Japanese. It's pretty much useless. I'm hoping that they would give us a new update...

Anyways, I'm veering off topic. I'm a proud otaku, and I'm glad that I was invited to become an admin, because now I finally know how many people are like me.

Fellow otakus, nice to meet you, and I hope we can talk to each other again!