Chapter 7

"Come with me when I ask you nicely like this. You don't want see me in my demon form." Siwon's evil smirk made Taeyong froze out of the fear. Taeyong knew he was in the danger now. He needed Ten!

"If you want to save your boyfriend, then come with me before I kill him."

"No! NO! PLEASE DON'T KILL TEN!" Taeyong was panicking. "I'll come with you! Please save Ten! Please...."

Siwon smirked. "Good. Now, walk closer to me and take my hand. I'll show you our real home."

Taeyong's legs were shaking. He took a step, then stopped, gasping loud. Siwon's hand color changed to black, burnt, and there're flames around it.

"You won't feel the heat. Trust me."

Taeyong didn't afraid of the flame. He even didn't afraid if Siwon suddenly blows him the scary fire and burns him to death. He was only afraid of the zero chance of meeting Ten again after this. 'What would happen to me? What would happen to Ten? What would happen to us?'

Taeyong took a step again, raised his left hand, ready to take Siwon's hand. He could see how scary Siwon's proud smirk right now. As if the demon had been waiting for this moment to finally happen right in front of his eyes.

But before Taeyong's finger touched Siwon's palms, a huge wave of water – like tsunami – splashed out of nowhere on Siwon's body, followed by the sharp arrows made from the water – stabbed on Siwon's arms and chest – aiming for his heart, but the demon was too quick, he could escape the attack.

Taeyong was amazed at how fast the attack coming, and so his eyes widened when he saw who the attacker was, who had saved him from the demon.

Taeyong recognized this man. This tall lanky man with the bright orange hair and the luxurious silver robe. He saw him twice or more before, when he was alone because Ten had been spending times doing the special training in school, standing on the rooftop across his room, as if the orange haired man had been watching him, guarding him. From what? Taeyong had no idea. At that time, Taeyong took a mental note for himself to ask about the orange haired man to Ten later, but as soon as Ten arrived, Taeyong had forgotten about the man. Now the man was here, helping him.

The orange haired man stopped attacking Siwon when Siwon lay on the ground, coughing, but laughing loudly like a mad man.

"Never knew you got this strong, Doyoung." Siwon managed to talk between his coughs.

"Stop the bullshit, Siwon! I know your father never asks you to bring Taeyong. You can't bring him anywhere. It's not your job. Stop ruining your father's plan!"

Siwon smirked, standing up, doing nothing but talk. "You know more than you should, huh? Did your lover know? Of you being the double spy? Did your half brother know? Of you taking part in betraying him two hundred years ago?" Siwon was spitting on Doyoung's shoes. "Whose side actually are you?"

"Jaehyun's. It's always been Jaehyun's." The orange haired man answered the demon with poker face.

Siwon laughed. "How romantic." His voice was full of sarcasm. "Beware of this vampire, kid. He is more dangerous than me. He would slit your throat without thinking twice, as long as he could protect his lover. You're nothing for him. But you can be my everything, Taeyong. Together we could rule this world. Together we could make every creatures, including this filthy vampire over here, lick our foot. Make the wise decision, Taeyong. Choose me. Leave my father later when he asks you to come to him. If you choose my father, your Ten would die. But if you choose me, I'll make sure he's alright."

"Shut up!" Doyoung hissed angrily to Siwon. "Don't listen to him!" Doyoung's gaze on Taeyong was really stern and a bit of scary. "Go, Siwon! Before I crush you to an ash!"