Chapter 10

"Omg seriously!?" Is what your thinking because I actually updated. Hehe. Enjoy!

*Lucys pov*

My eyes opened from darkness, a dim light coming through the blinds. I looked to my left to find salmon hair. After realizing it was Natsu I calmed down. I stretched my arms up and I felt cold. I looked down... To realized I was naked... Oh no... I slowly lifted the covers on Natsu and all I could see was his naked body. I blushed and covered him back up immediately... Oh no... We did that...

*Natsus pov*

Why is it cold? Wait, no it's warm again? What the hell. I woke up to see Lucy blushing like crazy. I realized why... I grabbed her hand...
"Natsu?!"

"Mhm?"

"I didn't know you were up..."

"Is something wrong?"

"Uhh... Well... Yes..."

"Well what's wrong?" I asked.

"Natsu... We had sex... Do you not know that?"

"Yea I know. What's wrong about it?"

"Does...does this mean I'm your mate?"

My eyes widen. How could she be so stupid? "Of course, Luce. Ever since we met I've always had an eye for you." I kiss her cheek.  She smiled and snuggled into my arms. "Come on, Natsu" She started, "let's head downstairs and meet everyone."

I nodded in agreement, she got up and put on black underwear and a white bra. Then she put on a tank top that said 'I only date bad boys' on it. She finished off the outfit with a pink mini skirt, brown boots, her keys and whip.

She then came over and handed me an outfit. All I could see were, my boxers, red folded jeans, a white shirt with words and lastly, the scarf Igneel gave me. "Well?" She said. "Oh right. Sorry, Luce!"

"It's okay. Just I'll wait outside for you." She kissed my lips and walked out the door. Damn I'm lucky.

I put on my boxers then everything else. The last thing I put on was my scarf. When I was done, I went out the door to find Lucy wasn't there. She must have gone down stairs already.

*Lucys pov after walking out door*

I walked out of the bedroom door and closed it behind me. I sat there for a minute. Suddenly, I heard something whispering my name. "Lucy..."

I looked around but there was no one by me. Then I heard it again. "Lucy...you must know about Natsu..."

"What?" I called out. But I got no reply. It was quiet. I didn't heard the voice again. I was shaking while I was walking back to the bedroom. Before I got there, I bumped in to my fiery boyfriend. "Luce, you okay?" He said picking me up off the ground. "Oh no, I'm okay Natsu. Just tired from last night." I lied.

He smirked, "fun, wasn't it?"

I hit him and he set me down on my feet and we held hands while going downstairs to the dining room for breakfast.

Walking down the stairs with Natsu, he picked me up and ran down the rest of them, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" I yelled at him