32

1 month later

"Where are my fucking sandals" I threw all my messy clothes everywhere. I looked under my desk and found the box, I frowned and pulled it out.

"Oh no" i dusted it off, it hasn't been that long but then again I never clean my room.

I opened it slowly and found my journal, along with the envelopes filled with money, thousands of dollars. I skimmed through my book, just looking over passages. One caught my eye

Officially Simons fake girlfriend

I shut it instantly, I looked down at it. I threw it in my suitcase and got up. I covered the box and pushed it under the desk, I found my sandals and slipped them on, I grabbed my phone and rushed out.

As I raced downstairs I heard the girls arguing

"Can we hurry!?!" Amber shouted, I chuckled and leaned against the door frame. All the girls came down with there suitcases ready.

"I don't wanna go" Celeste whined

"Why is that?" I placed my hand on my hip

"Because, I'm gonna be so far from Ethan" she whined

"Bitch were all gonna be away from our boyfriends so suck it up" Miko walked out with her suitcase.

"What's up her ass?" Rylee cocked an eyebrow.

"She Tired, don't blame her, it's 6 in the morning" Madara yawned. I chuckled and followed them outside. We split up in out cars and drove to the airport.

We are currently on our way to Playlist live, now the boys are staying because they weren't invited

Losers

"I'm gonna miss Si" I frowned looking down at my wall paper.

"And I'm gonna miss Harry, I'm missing our 3 month anniversary" Miko focused on the road "but maybe time away will help" she mumbled

"What's wrong?" I questioned

"He's at Bestival right now with Chip, Cal and Louis.....I can trust him right?"

"I mean" I shifted in my seat

"I wouldn't , I mean he's Harry for goodness sake" Celeste mumbled dozing off.

"What's going on between you two?" Rylee scooted up

"We got in an argument. He's upset because I focus on YouTube more than him" she frowned making a turn. "It's because he barley uploads, so he has so much free time and I care about him, a lot it's just, YouTube my job"

"Do you love YouTube more than him?" I asked

"Love?" She mumbled "I....we have to get to the airport" she avoided, she reached and turned the radio on. I frowned and went to messages.

Y/n:
Pretty sure your not awake, but I'm on my way to America, be careful and YOU BOYS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE HOUSE

Y/n:
Bye love

I shut my phone off and sat back. I looked out the window and just stares off into the distance.

Before I knew it, Miko was parking the car.

"Were here!" She announced getting off, I opened the door and walked to the trunk. As she opened it I grabbed my bags and started walking.

"Oh it's fine you don't have to wait for us!" Rylee yelled

"I'm starving, I'm gonna eat!" I yelled back, I heard there laughs and smiled. After a few minutes they all caught up

"I'm excited, do you realise we get to see Leen" Amber smiles

"It's been a month" Celeste shrugged

"Without Leen, the longest I've been away from her" I added pulling my suitcase

"She's right, I mean none of you laugh at my jokes. Only she does" Miko laughed

"Yeah because she feels bad for you" Madara mumbled. Miko pushed her playfully and laughed. We went to a Starbucks, so cliche but still I need my [favorite Starbucks drink] sometimes it's even life.

"Guys. Oh sorry Gals. What time does our plane leave?" Rylee asked sipping her drink.

"I don't care, I fucken need my sleep" Miko banged her head against the table.

"Shut up. Let's go to the store and get kicked out" I grabbed her arms, the girls followed and we walked in.

As we walked around I played with toys.

"Hey look who I am" I looked and saw Madara dancing with light toys "who am I?" She smirked

"Your that one idiot Simon Minter!" Celeste laughed

"Hey guys guess who I am?" I smirked, I started laughing like the wood pecker "I'm that one idiot Ethan Payne"

"Fuck off" Celeste laughed, we all chuckled. We played with toys and threw helpless stuff animals

"Hey guys, I'm not Kitten around when I say I love Tobi, get it cause the stuff animal a kitten" Rylee laughed showing us the doll.

"Hey. I don't give a fox" Madara smirked throwing a fox doll at her.

"That's the sealiest thing I've ever heard" I winked like an idiot holding up a seal doll.

"All you guys need to get otter here" Celeste laughed holding up an otter

"You all are gonna make me puma my pants" Amber laughed. We bursted out laughing, we all turned to Miko. She had a straight face

"You all are unbearable" she slowly raised a bear toy. We all died on how stupid we were. We heard our gate get called so we decided to leave.

"This will be a nice week" I told the girls as we all sat in our seats.

"Yeah, the boys can trust us. And we can trust them" Amber smiled

That had me thinking, what if I do something stupid, or he does something stupid.

I can trust Simon

Right?

________

Guess who's back?

Back again

Sorry for the long wait, but I had basic boot camp. I need to get more fit cause fam I'm sore af, plus practice for my team. Kill me anyway this story will be longer cause I will add another plot problem, since you all don't want this to end. And fam me and my friends have all actually talked with a pun in our sentence for a whole week.

Swag anyone update will be soon

Also I didn't review hopefully it's not that bad.

Peace

:)