So Not Asterous!

A little background information before you start reading. Set during season 1, before Zatanna and Rocket join the team. The team knows Artemis' secret, well part of it anyways (i.e., Artemis is not GA's neice, and lives in Gotham with her mother.) Only Wally knows Robin's secret identity.

For those who don't know,
Dick Grayson - Robin
Wally West - Kid Flash
Artemis Crock - Artemis
M'gann M'orse - Miss Martian
Conner Kent - Superboy
Kaldur'ahm - Aqualad

Disclaimer (do I really have to do this?): If I owned Young Justice, I would never kill off Wally, and sure as hell would never cancel the show.

So, enjoy!

It was a normal day at Mount Justice. Well, as normal as it can get in a hollowed-out mountain filled with teenage superheroes. So, after a really tiring training session, the team was sitting in the living room, all except M'gann, who was in the kitchen, baking another batch of cookies. Wally and Artemis were arguing (nothing can change that!) over which color was better, green or yellow. Robin was hacking a 'top-secret' file for Batman, and Conner was sitting on a couch watching nothing but static (as usual) on TV. Kaldur was just sitting in a corner, watching his team.

"Done!" Robin beamed, getting up from his chair, and coming to sit beside Kid Flash. (he and Artemis had stopped arguing to eat M'gann's cookies)

"Hey Rob, have some, they are amazing!" KF said, pointing at the cookies. Robin ate one, and said 'Wow M'gann! They are gusting! Well, you know, the opposite of disgusting." He added the last partas a response to the questioning look on his teammates' faces. "Thank you, Robin!" Miss Martian replied sweetly."They are the second best cookies I have ever tasted." Robin added.

"If they are the second best, which are the best cookies?" Artemis asked curiously.

"Of course, the best are Agent A's cookies (everyone knew about the infamous 'Bat-Butler'). He makes the best cookies in the world." The Boy Wonder replied."Gotta agree with you on thst one dude." his best friend said "nothing's better than Agent A's cookies."

"Hey, Wally, you can come over tonight if you want. Agent A is making his infamous chocolate chip cookies today." Wally got a dreamy look on his face, and was staring off in space, lost in sweet thoughts.

"What's the time, guys?" Artemis suddenly asked, startling Wally who fell down from his chair. "4:30, why?" Robin asked, helping Wally up, the later scowling at Artemis.

"Conner, I wanted to watch something on TV. Can I have the remote?" Artemis asked, ignoring the question addressed to her. Conner just grunted and handed her the remote. "Hey, M'gann, you want to watch this." Artemis said, inviting the resident Martian to sit next to her. Knowing he probably wouldn't get an answer, Robin turned his attention back to the cookies infront of him, which were in danger of being finished off by Wally.

"He's soooooo cuuuute!" The Boy Wonder heared both the girls squeal in unision, and he and Wally looked up to see what was the matter. What he saw made him choke on his cookie, while his best friend tried not to burst out laughing.

Up on the TV screen was the photo of a young boy, no more than thirteen, with blue eyes and black hair, which was gelled back, wearing a Gotham Academy uniform, a charming smile on his his face.

"Are you all right Robin?" Aqualad asked in a concerned voice, at the same time as the reporter announced, "And we have an exclusive interview with our very own 'Prince of Gotham', Richard Grayson!'

Robin somehow managed to swallow the cookie and say "I'm fine". He shot a snickering Kid Flash a bat-glare, which effectively shut him up."Artemis, you're a fangirl? I never knew." He asked his teammate.