Sami Zayn for Sami_Balor_Girl

"What do you think about Sami?" I was sat in catering with Becky when Finn and Sami walked in. I couldn't lie I thought he was amazing, he was handsome and funny, everything I could want in a boyfriend and more.

"He's alright, we're good friends." Alright, so I wasn't exactly going to admit all this to Becky, not with her big Irish mouth. I glanced over at Sami, as he looked over at me, we both smiled at each other before focusing our attention back to our Irish friends.

"Are you sure?" Becky knew exactly how to beat something out of you. She'd constantly ask you questions until you'd finally give in and tell her, not this time.

"Yes of course."

Sami's POV

"Hey look Sami, Maggie's over there." I glanced over and there she was, the most beautiful girl in the world. "Anything going on between you to recently?" More then anything I wanted to say yes, tell him how I felt, but I just couldn't bring myself to do anything about it.

"No, we're good friends, that's all." I looked over at her catching her eye just as she saw me, I smiled over at her, and she smiled back, before I turned my attention back to whatever Finn was moaning about.

Finn's POV

After Sami and I went to catering I knew something was up. It was the way he just kept looking over at Maggie as if he didn't realise I could see exactly what he was doing. I didn't know if Maggie was doing the same, so I went off to find Becky to see.

Becky's POV

Although Maggie had told me nothing was going on with Sami, I knew that was a total lie. She smiled everytime he smiled, and that most definitely is not normal. I didn't know if Sami liked Maggie too, but I know one person who will know for sure. Finn Balor.

We managed to bump into each other down the corridor, and immediately both asked the same question, "what's going on between those two?" It was clear they both had eyes for each other they just didn't know it yet. We came upwith a masterplan to get the two of them together alone.

Later on that night when the show had finished I found Maggie and took her into a spare room. I told her I'd fallen out with Natalya and wanted me and her to have some space to ourselves. I text Finn exactly where we were so he could bring Sami.

Finn's POV

"Look dude, I just don't want to spend anymore time with Enzo, he's doing my nut in, how about me and you just go off on our own for a while." Sami agreed as I led him to the room Becky had text me about. Just before we got there I text Becky so she could make her quick escape and I could do the same.

Maggie's POV

"I just gotta grab my bag." Becky quickly ran out the room leaving me there alone. Along the corridor I could hear two people talking, I stood up to see who it was when a figure fell into me, shoving me to the ground.

"Maggie?" Of course I knew instantly who that voice was.

"Sami?" He reached forward picking me up, as I readjusted my hair so it was no longer messy. "What are you doing in here?"

"Finn wanted to come here away from Enzo." I couldn't help but laugh at how pathetic the two of them had been.

"That's funny because me and Becky came in here to get away from Natalya." Suddenly it clicked to both of us exactly what was going on. "We've been-"

"set up? Yes I know." We both sat down on the spare chairs in the room laughing. "Well I guess whilst we're in here I should just get it off my chest." I looked across at him puzzled. "I don't want this to end our friendship, but I really like you Maggie, more then just a friend. You're so beautiful and kind and funny, everything I could ever want."

"Sami how could I not feel the same way? After everything we gave been through together it only seems right to feel this way." A smile grew on his face, as I leaned forward grabbing his hand. "You're so perfect, damn Sami you've been perfect since day one."

"I can't believe we've waited so long for this." We both laughed as I pulled him into a hug. I pulled away, staring into his beautiful eyes. I leaned forward, as did he as we shared our very first kiss. "Shall we go and see those two?" I nodded as he grabbed my hand leading me out of the room. I grabbed the handle pulling it down opening the door. Lying on the floor was Finn and Becky, two glasses in their hand. They stood up pretending they weren't doing anything. Both of them looked at us desperately to know if anything had happened. Sami raised our hands making them both jump on us hugging us.

A/N - I have started my new book which is a new one shot book. On my profile too I have set up a timetable for updates for you to see when the books will be updated.