Chapter 15

Recap:
Prince just asked you to be his gf again.

Yns pov:

Prince: hello are u listening to me?

Yn: i am its just.....

Prince: just what?!?! why wont you look ME IN MY FACE AND TELL ME THAT YOU STILL LOVE ME??!?!

Yn: why are you yell..

Prince: UR NOT LISTENING TO ME!! LOOK ME IN MY EYE AND SAY...

yn: PRIMCE IM ENGAGED TO BES MARRIED SOON!! IM SICK OF U AND UR WRECKLESS EMOTIONS. ONE MINUTE U CANT STAND ME, U TALK ABOUT ME AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY TO YOU FRIENDS AND U HAVE POST MEAN THINGS ON FACEBOOK, THEN THE NEXT MINUTE U HITTIN UP MY PHONE SAYING BABY I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU!! DO YOU NOT NOW HOW THAT MAKES ME FEEL?!?!?

That was the first time i ever really yelled at him like that. I guess he was a little shocked by the look on his face but that look......soon turned into regret.

Prince: yn im sorry i didnt even.....

Yn: no princeton save that bullshit for someone who cares. Roc was roght i shouldnt have came.

Prince: your rocs girlfriend

Yn: no im not his girlfriendi im his fianceé. When you get your shit together let me know but until then, keep you and your petty ass comments to yourself and stay out of my life!!

I stormed off. I couldnt even look at him anymore. He makes me so sick

Prince: dont worry will see eachother soon.

When i got in the house i slammed the door and plopped on the couch. Roc came in the room and had a look of confusion on his face

Roc: whats wrong?

Yn: prince is a bitch ASS nigga.

Roc: he tried to get back with you didnt he?

Yn: and just know that if he keep poppin off on me. Im going to jail for murder! he tried to get back with me and i told him that i was married.

Roc came over and kissed me forehead while holding me.

Roc: thats my baby.

Yn: well im going to bed

Roc: now?

Yn: yes all this hype got me tired goodnight

Roc: ok goodnight baby.

Yn: goodnight.

I pecked his lips and went into our room. I kicked off my shoes cause they were killin my feet and fell onto the bed. I finally had a one on one moment with my baby." I cant wait till i get you out" i said as i rubbed my stomach i rolled over and rolled onto something it was oddly shapped so i picked it up i instantly knew what it was and i was furious and i knew that it had to be rocs. So angry i screamed down the steps.

Yn: ROC

roc: yes baby

yn:WHY IS THERE A BLUNT ON OUR BED? I SWEAR U BETTER NOT BE SMOKING !!!!!

Roc: i.......

CLIFFY

LIKE. VOTE. COMMENT 💋