Chapter 25

Recap: yn just left princes house to go to jacob latimore's house..... Hmm new love intrest?

Yn:
We pulled up to jacob's house....... it started to rain followed by roaring thunder and lighting. I just couldn't stop looking out the window. Jacob pulled i to his garage and woke me up out of my day dreams.

J: heyy yn come on lets go in the house.

I still was in my daydream. He came over to my side and carried me in the house. When we got inside i just sat on the couch. Is this karma ? maria cMe in and talked to me.

Maria: hey yn the baby is such a blessing. He is absolutely beautiful. He is a sleep right now. He jad some cheerios and was knocked right now.

Yn: thanks maria i literally don't know where i would be in my life if you weren't here.

Maria: your welcome. Goodnight my feet are killing me.

Yn: haha gn

I was back in my thought. Jacob came an broke them again

J: heyy i know you are tired. You can stay in my room.

Yn: where are you gonna stay?

J: down here on the couch.

Yn: no i'm not kicking you out of your room. Ill stay down here.

J: girl no go upstairs.

Yn: haha fine then.

I went up stairs and laid down. Hours went by and i still couldn't sleep. The thunder struck reLly bad and i couldnt take it. I ran to the door only to see jacob about to knock.

J: couldn't sleep huh?

Yn: yeah...

J: oh well i just came to get another pillow.

Yn: ok

As he was about to walk out the thunder struck really bad.

Yn: NO WAIT......please stay with me.

He smiled at me. I think he planned for this to happen. He got in and snuggled up right next to me.

J: goodnight beautiful

Yn: goodnight.

SHORT CHAPTER

LIKE💫COMMENT🌴VOTE