NSFW Uke!Kaito Shion x Seme!Male!Reader ( Melting In Your Touch )

It was almost sundown. The sky was painted with pink and orange hues, dancing together in an endless ball dance. A familiar boy with blueberry locks and matching eyes sighed as he fixed the messy paperwork.

Today he had to do the others' work because some of them were out sick. And since being Vice-President of the Student Council, he had to do the extra work. He figured he was going to go home late so he got a few ice cream bars from the canteen, which were probably half-melted by now.

"Kaito?" A voice said, startling him. He turned around and saw (M/n), the President of the Student Council. He was also a grade higher than him. He breathed a sigh of relief. "Ahaha...I almost had a heart attack, (M/n)-san."

(M/n) laughed a bit and headed over beside Kaito. He began filing through the sheets of paper, looking like an expert. Kaito stared at the slightly taller male's face, identifying his features.

It was normal for him to do this. Since he does this everyday. (M/n) was a handsome heart throb, he couldn't deny it. He was the President so of course girls would dig a guy like this. (M/n) noticed him staring and smiled.

"Something on my face?" He asked, his smile almost making Kaito melt. He laughed awkwardly and shook his head.

"Hm. Looks like all the paperwork is done. You did a wonderful job, Kaito-kun." (M/n) said, patting the blue-haired boy's head. He grinned and fixed his scarf.

His hand went from his head to his nape, making Kaito tilt his head in confusion. Suddenly, (M/n) rested his head on Kaito's shoulder, making him blush and stammer.

"(M-M/n)-san! What are you doing?" He asked. The (H/c) haired male laughed a bit. "Just tired, that's all."

They stood there for a while, adjusting positions from time to time. The room dimmed, signalling that it was evening. The only light that illuminated the room was the computer screen.

"Nee, Kaito. Wanna come over my apartment?" (M/n) offered, taking his head off of Kaito's shoulder. He was slightly disappointed at the lost of contact, but he was more interested in the offer. "Is it for studying purposes?"

(M/n) shook his head. "No, I mean that, maybe you should sleep over." He said, walking over to get his bag.

Kaito was confused. Why would he want him to go to his apartment? And not for school purposes? Before he could say something, (M/n) caught his hand and smiled at him, making it look like he had a halo around him.

"Let's go!"

(M/n)'s Apartment

Apparently, (M/n) drove a motorcycle. They drove all the way to his apartment under the bustling sounds of the city. Luckily, he lived in the quiet part of the city. Kaito got down first and gaped at the size of the building.

It was about three stories, still larger than his house. Several rooms were aligned by number and a car was parked inside.

"Come on, I live on the 2nd floor." (M/n) said before leading the way, with Kaito falling behind.

When they arrived at the doorstep, the (H/c) haired boy took out his keys and unlocked the door.

Everything was neat and in place. A cat was resting on the couch, and a light illuminated the room. (M/n) sat beside the cat and laid his head back.

"Nice place you got." Kaito said, taking a seat the opposite of where (M/n) was. He smiled. "Thanks. Not a fancy one but at least it's nice. Wanna watch something?" He asked, waving the remote around.

"Sure. Do you have a channel that has anime?" Kaito asked, letting himself drown in the couch's comfortness.

"I think so." (M/n) pressed a button and the T.V booted up. He flicked it to a channel that was showing some sort of romance anime. It began as a normal sequence, with the girl walking under a cherry tree. But then later on, the lead male of the story began to make out with the girl. Kaito felt himself heat up.