Chapter 3 *warning: this may trigger...*

Jason ~

I quickly got home and went to the bathroom, taking off my hat, i stared at myself.. "You're hideous.. nobody likes you.." I told myself, opening up the cabinet, pulling out a box and setting it down. I opened it and pulled out a blade wrapped in a towel. I sat down on the floor and slowly slid it across my wrist a few times, making a small whimper. Blood slowly ran down my wrist and I started to cry, making my vision blur.. the next thing I knew, everything was pitch black.

Adam ~

I searched for Jason everywhere.. the only place I hadn't checked was his house.. I picked up a flower pot, revealing a back-up key. I picked it up, and turning the key, I unlocked the door. I walked in and checked all the rooms... The bathroom. I walked towards the door, scared.. I slowly opened the door to see Jason sprawled across the floor, with cuts on his wrists.. FUCK! I picked him up, washed off his wrists and wrapped them in a towel and ran to the car. Setting him in the passenger seat, I sped to the hospital.

-------At the Hospital--------

Jason ~

I opened my eyes and slowly sat up, looking around, i saw Adam crying..

"A-adam?.." i whispered.

He looked up and started smiling and got up and hugged me, then he noticed my ears... fuc- i mean.. fudgeeee..

"Um. Jason?" He said, confused.

"Heh.." I looked up at him..

---------Author's Note-----------

This was shorter.. i was a bit lazy today.. anyways.. i hope you liked it still :3

Hit da vote/like :D