Chapter 4

Omg guys thank you so much for 411 reads!

I didnt think i would get that many :P

Im finally updating..

------

• A few weeks later •

Jason ~

I sat down on the couch. The rest of TC was sitting around me, waiting to hear what I had to say..

"So I've been hiding something from you guys and Adam is the only one who knows so far..." I said. There was an awkward silence..

"I KNEW IT! YOU'RE GAY!" Mitch and Jerome yelled, jumping up.

"Uh no... That isn't what I was going to say..."

"Oh.."

Everyone chuckled quietly.

I reached up, and pulling off my beanie, showed all of TC my secret that I had been hiding all this time...

"AW A KITTTYYYYYYYY" Ty jumped up tackling me.

I quickly turned into a gray + white kitten, jumping onto Adam's lap to avoid being crushed by Ty.

"YOU ALMOST CRUSHED HIM YOU IDIOT" Adam scolded Ty.

"Oops.." Ty apologized picking me up. "He's sho fluffehhh I'm gonna dieeeee!"

All of TC was looking at me. I jumped out of Ty's arms into the spot that I was in, turning back into human.

Well theres a secret I dont have to worry about.. What i didn't realize that I wasn't the only one with secrets...

Ty~

Little Jason's a neko... well normally, being a werewolf, I would hate cats.. but he's my friend, so I don't hate him.. just other cats.. plus he's freaking adorable..

The only ones who know I'm half wolf are Jerome and Mitch.. (Idea by katenehamee. Thanks for the idea :D) Mitch was born a vampire (Idea by Churroluver who was like: HDJDJSJS MITCH AS A VAMPIRE and so because im a nice person I decided to use her idea. :3) and turned Jerome into a vampire a couple of years ago.. I wonder if anyone else beside Jason, Mitch, Jerome, and I have supernatural powers...

---------------

I feel like thats enough for a chapter.. right? O.o oh well we'll find out.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter please vote if you liked it :3

~Angel