Lupul

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY! JOFFERY LUPUL!!!" The rest of the team cheered. Preseason just started we were all riding high on our first win of the season. Going out to party for my birthday was the best gift i could get. Maybe a girl could make it even better, and there were a few puck bunnies milling around waiting for their next kill.

But I didn't want a puck bunny, I wanted someone else. Someone who had a brain, I scanned the bar looking for anyone and a girl sat alone at the bar, resting her head in her hands. "Hello," I started as I walked up to her. She opened her eyes, and striking bright blue eyes stared back at me.

"Hello." Was all she said until she took another shot and tried to stand up. Tipping as she stood, I instinctively threw out a hand to catch her.

"Woah, let me call you a cab okay?" She nodded and sat back down. I was not going to take advantage of a girl who's been obviously crying and that's drunk off her ass. "What's wrong?" I asked her. 

"Nothing that matters anymore," She mumbled/slurred.

"C'mon try me." 

"No, it doesn't matter,"

"Please."

"My brother has cancer, my boy-exboyfriend is cheating on me, my mom is too high to care about us, and my dad's gone. So what does it matter anyway?" She was right, I didn't get it. But I tried my best by understanding and bringing her into a hug. She cried into my shoulder, it was as if she didn't care that I was some random stranger in a bar. 

"Lets get you into a cab," I said as she clung onto me. 

"My name is Charlie," She mumbled into my shoulder. 

"Okay, Charllie lets go, c'mon." I gently dragged her outside. When we were outside of the stuffy bar, she sighed a happy deep breath. 

"Thanks, Lupul." She whispered. I stuttered, I didn't know that she knew who I was. I took a deep breath, trying not to notice how her body was so close to mine as we waited for her cab to come. She moved her head up from my shoulder, and stared into my blue eyes. Her big brown eyes flicked down to my lips, I knew she wasn't thinking straight and I wasn't either, a beer and half in me and God knows how much she's had. I moved my hand from her back to her waist,

"Charlie," I softly said. 

"Please, I'm not that pretty and I need to--" I quieted her with a gentle kiss. 

"You are beautiful, Charlie." I whispered, and went back to kiss her. The cab came and she gave me permission to come with her, and I slipped in behind her, knowing that I was going to make her feel special, and I forgot about my birthday and my plans I just wanted to help Charlie. 

OKAY SO MY COMPUTER'S ABOUT TO DIE, SO I'M GONNA CHARGE AND THEN KEEP WORKING ON THEM I THINK THE NEXT ONE IN LINE IS TAZER!!!