Marchand (bryler)

So I'm making Brad have a sister in this one shot well she's kinda important..... and this is Bryler so just fare warning 

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT END

"Go home Brad, you need sleep. Tyler's driving you home okay?" Coach had said to Brad. He had been sitting by his sister's bedside for hours holding her hand tightly. The fight between him and Tyler had made the car ride to Tyler's place where he was crashing because he didn't want to be alone, very tension filled and quiet. Tyler had kept looking over to him during the car ride. 

Brad jumped out of the car, and went into the bathroom of Tyler's small apartment and puked out his lunch. Over and over he puked clutching onto the tiolet seat. Tyler had heard him and was wondered if his best friend was okay. Brad came out of the bathroom and sat on the couch. "You okay?" Tyler asked gently. 

"NO. I'm fucking not okay! I'm scared and confused! Of my younger sister leaving me, of losing my job, of getting injured, of you--"

Getting everything off his chest even if it was to someone who didn't care much any more after that fight that had ripped them apart. Tyler had frozen in place. Brad spoke of the thing that they never speak of. The one drunk night in Training Camp years ago, where they had fallen on each other for support as they made their way up the stairs, then Tyler had pressed Brad against the wall and kissed him. A drunk sloppy kiss but he could feel the spark. 

They had grown closer after that though, never speaking of it. Ignoring each other when they were alone and drunk, Tyler building up his womanizer persona. 

"Your sister will not die and you're an amazing fucking player Marchy." He paused, Brad had been staring at his hands. "Me? I'm not scary Brad." He moved so he his shoulder was touching Brad's. "I'm not that scary." He whispered. Tyler moved to kiss him, Brad confused for a second and then relaxed into Tyler's kiss. "See?" He smiled at Brad who was still looking like he was about to break into sobs. 

"I thought--" Brad whispered to Tyler leaving the 'you were straight' part unspoken. Tyler just laughed. 

One night turned into every night, the team either didn't notice or didn't say anything about Brad and Tyler showing up together everyday, leaving the club together. Brad still had stayed on the couch not wanting to push Tyler. One drunk night Tyler had pulled him into the bedroom and that's where they truely found how much they were attracted to each other. 

Two months later Tyler found out that he had been traded. He ran to Brad, hugging him telling him that he was leaving, that he had no choice. Brad just held him tight and whispered over and over, "I love you Ty, nothing's going to change that." 

OKAY GUYS SO SCHOOL'S STARTING UP AGAIN AND IDK ABOUT MY TIME. I WILL WRITE TONS OVER THE WEEKENDS AND WHEN I HAVE TIME. I WILL GET THEM ALL DONE DON'T WORRY I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN YOU. AND I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS BUT ONLY IF YOU'RE OKAY WITH THEM BEING DELAYED