Seventeen

Eric's P.O.V

"Eric..Eric...Eric"Vlad said pacing up and down as i sat in the chair with my wrists tied to the chair.

"Why dont you tell me what happend today"he said and played around with the powder on the table.

"I-i...well t-they escaped"i said sweat beads forming across my forehead...my heart beating fast and my foot tapping.

I knew exactly what was about to happen if not worse.

"So they got away and you let them?"he question seated on the edge of the metal table.

"N-no...i tried to get them but they escaped"i said

"Oh is that so...well thats not what Bonnie said to me."he said

I simply had no answer and i gluped to try and soothe my rough dry throat.

"Bonnie!"Vlad called out and Leah walked.

"What!"she said busting the door open.

"Get in here "

"A please would be appreciated "she said as she shifted her weight onto her right leg and crossed her arms across her chest.

"Would you please get in here"he said calmly.

She walked in and lifted up her t-shirt unstrapping her fake pregnant stomach.

She sighed in satisfaction and sat down on a chair on the other side of the table.

See Leah happens to be Vlad's one and only child...Vlad loved Leah's mothet which is why he didnt kill Leah.

But Leah's mother died and Vlad had to take care of her.

He raised her well...put her in fancy schools but he wanted her to go to university or college but she decided to stay.

She's a ninteen year old spolied brat who gets whatever she wants.

One of the many reasons why we never worked.

See Leah and I worked together as Bonnie and Clyd.

Vlad put us like that because he knew we would never get along or date and nobody would want her if she's taken.

But she fell for someone...he's the same age as me 23 years of age...they loved one  another and he was a corrupt cop who worked for Vlad.

But when he was killed by his own brother and his brother's lover she was heart broken...devastated and fuming with rage and anger.

Leah wants so badly to kill his brother and the girlfriend but she couldnt do it herself.

We searched for them until we found them.

"Leah angel tell daddy what happend today"Vlad said looking at me.

"Well I happend to meet Avalina and Miguel today at Zalsa...now the original plan was to get them in the private and lounge and Eric would wait for me at the back and we would bring them here"she leah

"Yes then what happend?"he asked

"I waited in the back and they never got out because Leah let them go"i said

"What! No i didn't!"she yelled

"Yes you did...and you rushed out back...grabbed my gun and led the guys to the front and began shooting up the place"i said

"Well i would have shot them in the leg so that i know we would have them but no...you had to call your girlfriend and she moved from my target...i could have had her!"she yelled

"Oh shut up!"Vlad yelled banging his hand on the table.

Shutting both Leah and I up.

"Now let me get this straight you both failed to do one simple thing which was to bring Miguel and Avalina to me!?"Vlad asked yelling.

"Y-yes"Leah and i said

"Your both useless...now leah untie Eric's arms and get the hell out of my sight"he said and Leah stood up.

She gave me a death glare and i returned the favour when she purposefully stepped on my foot as she walked out of the room.

I rubbed my wrist and got up leaving the room.

~~~~~~~~~

Avalina P.O.V

Miguel,May,Jesse,Mikyle and I were currently seated in Mikyles black SUV with tinted windows on our way to only god knows where.

Cali stayed behind because she was too afraid to be involved but we told her to lay low.

Tears threatened to fall out of my eyes as i thought of hundred and one reasons as to why Eric would do such a thing.

For some odd reason I would check my phone for any text messages or calls from Eric.

But nothing showed up...i grew frustrated and i leaned my head against the car seat.

We've been on the road for hours and I began feeling sick.

I rubbed my stomach in hopes to stop this sick feeling building up inside of it.

"Mikyle stop the car"i said and he drove too the side of the road and put  his hazards on and i quickly got out.

I held my stomach and i emptied it out...every time i thought i was done it would happen again just like my life.

Every time i thought that i would finally get the chance to be happy and live in peace life just has to keep throwing punches my way and i always gotta duck and swing.

Im sick and tired of living my life like that...i deserve to be happy...fall in love..get married and just generally die with peace and quiet in my soul.

But no life wants me to die in a war or with me developing some mental issues causing me to think that everyone is out to get me.

Miguel handed me a bottle of water and i drank some rinsing my mouth then spitting it out.

I got back into the car and Mikyle began driving...i opened the window and let the cool air hit harshly against my face taking my mind off this nausea im experiencing.

I eventually fell asleep...

-thank yall for reading 😙

Omphile♡♡