Chapter 14

Eunji's Pov
"Eunji, let's have a double date tomorrow." Eunyeong suggested.

Since just now, I have been busy reading my book called 'Don't Forget About Me', written by my favourite author named Alexandra Potter and listening to the blasting music in my room instead of talking with Eunyeong.

"Yah! Are you even listening to me Eunji?" Eunyeong said, feeling annoyed.
"Yup. I was..." I trailed off as I continued to read.

I was about to flip to the next page when someone snatched the book from my hands. I immediately looked up to the person who snatched my precious book from me and started searching for my book.

"Give me back Eunyeong." I pleaded.
"Not until you answer my question." She said.
"What question?" I asked.

She displayed an incredulous look on her face and knocked my head with my book.

"Owww! What the heck?!" I said while rubbing at the top of my head.
"You can still ask me 'what question' when I have said it for a few times?!" She said and glared at me.
"Okay, I'm sorry Eunyeong. Mianhae." I apologised.

She returned the book to me which I began to feel the excitement rising up in me as I could continue reading the book.

However, I was stopped by Eunyeong.

She placed her whole palm on my book, not allowing me to read further and forced me to listen to her attentively.

"Do you want me to take it back?" She questioned.
"Fine...I won't read." I pouted and closed the book.

Eunyeong smiled at me happily while I gave her my grumpy look.

"I want to have a double date tomorrow. Can you go?" She asked.
"I don't think so...." I said sadly.
"Why?" She asked curiously.
"Taehyung is really busy these days and I don't want to distract him so much." I explained.
"And even if he has free time, I want him to rest." I added.

Eunyeong let out a heavy sigh hearing the same excuse I gave to her everytime when she suggested to go out.

"Eunji, try asking him." She pleaded but I refused to do so.
"Suga is also a business man just like Taehyung but he knows how to manage his time on work and for himself. And for me too." She said.
"I don't think that Taehyung is not really, really, really busy until he really doesn't have time for you." She added.

I kind of agreed to what Eunyeong said because it was true and logical. He must have time for his personal life too and not just completely on his work. In addition, I thinked that Taehyung have been working real hard for these past few weeks.

Taehyung's Pov
I was busy searching for more useful informations for the project on the internet when I suddenly received a call from Eunji.

Me : Hello?
Eunji : How's work today?
Me : Same as usual. Why do you ask?
Eunji : Well, I just wanted to know how was your day today.
Me : That's so sweet of you Jagiya~
Eunji : Yah! Stop calling me that.
Me : It's cute and it suits you. You should call me oppa.
Eunji : For the last time I said-
Me : Okay fine. I won't force you, jagiya!
Eunji : Kim Taehyung!!!
Me : Hahahahaha!
Eunji : Fine! Call me that if you want to but can you join me, Eunyeong and Suga tomorrow to see the new movie? At night?
Me : I guess I can come but at 9 o'clock?
Eunji : Yay!
Me : Is this a double date?
Eunji : Yup and you better come.
Me : What if I ditch you?
Eunji : Then you're going to get my punishment.
Me : And what is that punishment?
Eunji : *Yawns* Goodnight!!!

She ended the call and left me pondering on what kind of punishment that I would receive from her if I ditch her.

"Should I do a prank on her?" I thought evily.

Having this evil thought in my head, I wanted to make this prank happen tomorrow night but at the same time, I was reconsidering on whether to prank Eunji or not. I'm afraid that I might hurt her feelings for turning up late on purpose. Also, I don't know whether Eunji is a type of person where she takes prank as a joke or not.

Should I team up with Eunyeong? Hmm...

Anyways, I got to push that thought aside first as I desperately wanted to finish the researching so that I could head home now.

Eunji's Pov
I purposely ended the call without telling him the punishment that I intended to give as I wanted him to be curious about it for fun. I know this is mean but sometimes I just love teasing him.

"So is he coming with us tomorrow night?" Eunyeong asked anxiously.
"Yup, he is." I said with a bright smile.
"See. I knew he would go!" She said proudly.

I rolled my eyes at her which did not bother her at all and continued being proud of herself.

♡Hey guys! I hope U enjoy reading this chp N I hope to update another chp soon! So plz be patient! ^-^♡