27.

HARRY

I had been driving for what seemed like days but had only been hours. Though we had finally arrived at a friend of mine. When I stepped on the brakes and the car came to a halt, everyone started to wake up, as I was the only one that stayed awake in the end.

I didn't wait for them as I jumped out the car and walked up to his flat, knocking on the door harshly. I heard doors shutting behind me, signalling that everyone had got out the car and footsteps behind me confirmed they were making their way up to me.

The door swung open and there stood Jake. Yes, Jake as in the person who use to be part of the Walker gang. After he came up to us after April fled he said if I needed any help to go to him. We've spoken a couple of times since then as he wanted to find April as much as me. So when this happened I knew he would willingly help.

"Harry! Come in, Come in!" He cheered and opened the door wider but stopped his actions when he looked behind me. "Lillian?" He said shocked.

"Hi Jake" Lillian said and I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Can we come in before we do this reunion?" I said rudely but I needed everyone to get in and away from anyone maybe seeing us.

Jake nodded, seeing how frantic I was, letting all of us in, locking the door behind us.

"So what's happening? All Harry's text said was he needed a place to crush for a while, I didn't realise everyone was coming..." Jake trailed off, as we all were now in the living room, everyone sitting except Jake, April and I.

"Wait! You and Jake kept in touch? Since when?!" April said shocked and confused, looking between both of us.

"Since you left six years ago. We both wanted to find you and spoke often. He said if I needed help he would be there." I stated wanting most things just to be out in the open now as it would make this situation a whole lot easy if everyone is trusting each other.

"Ok..."

"I have a few questions of my own to be honest. Like how is Lillian alive? And here?!" Jake announced.

"I would like to know that too" April glared at me.

I sighed, knowing this was all on me as I looked around at everyone and they were all looking at me.

"Right, I don't know how to say this-"

"Just spit it out!" April interrupted me, making me glare at her.

"Just take your time Harry." April's mum butted in when I was about to speak. I smiled weakly at her, her knowing how hard this is for me and how I'm feeling right now.

"A couple of days ago Peter called me and asked me to meet him. So I did. I went to his house and we spoke. He wanted me to help trick April into going somewhere, kind of like what my dad did six years ago. And before you say anything no I didn't agree with him. I told him he would have to kill me before he even got to you. " I pointed at April as she went to open her mouth, though me saying that made her shut up. "Anyway, he was bugging me days on end after I met him. He wouldn't leave me alone, so I met him again and he offered me something I couldn't refuse. He told me how Lillian was alive, I didn't believe him at first but I knew if there was any chance April's mum was alive I had to jump at it. I knew April would want to know her mother, so I had to try. Peter asked me to help find her. I wasn't going to agree at first but he manipulated me like everyone else. He told me how this would do me more favours than him. He kept saying how April would be so happy to see her mother again and all this shit and I believed it because it was true. I knew how happy April would be with her mother back in her life. She hated that she didn't know her parents and getting one of them back for her seemed like a brilliant idea to me. I thought with all the shit that's going on in our lives this would be a good thing for April. So I made a deal with him-"