The Truth Hurts

Tord had finally been released from the hospital, but there was some bad news he had yet to hear. Patryk had soon called him and told him that Paul was in prison. Paul had taken the blame for Tord and claimed he was the Red Leader. Tord didn't have much of an option of where to go at this point. He had to find his friends, if he can even call them that.

Tord managed to find out where Tom, Edd, and Matt were currently staying and decided to try and earn a second chance. His friends luckily forgave him. Edd noticed that Tord had bandages over his chest and decided to question him. "Tom, Matt? Can you guys go into a different room? I want to talk with Tord." Tom and Matt did what Edd asked and went into separate rooms.

"Tord? What's with the bandages over your chest?" "Ah. It's nothing to worry about." "But...why are they there?" "The reason they are there...is Tom." Tom had heard his name and he had decided to listen in on their conversation. "Tom?" "Tom's harpoon...to be more specific..It...It hit me..Not just the robot..." Edd covered his mouth with his hands. "Oh my god...I had no idea.." "Edd, really. It's nothing to wor-" Tord was cut off by Edd suddenly hugging him. Tord hesitantly hugged back. (Daww. It's a ball of Christmas colored hugs. :3) Tom growled and glared at the corner of the room. "Stupid commie...he deserved it.." Tom muttered before going back to his room.

Everything was going fine between the four of them, until one day Tord walked into Tom's room and had locked the door. "Ugh. What do you--Did you just lock the door?!" Tom had looked up to see Tord's (Here comes another headcanon. Tord's eyes are sometimes red.) red eyes glaring down at him. "I just wanted to have a little chat.." Tord gritted his teeth at the last word. Tord walked over the to the corner of Tom's room and looked at his harpoon gun. 

"W-What are you doing..?" Tom was actually scared of Tord, for once. "Like I said, I just wanted to have a little chat..." "A-About?" "...." "...Uh.." ".........Everyone called you a hero, didn't they?" "What?" "Everyone was saying you were a hero when you shot me down, did they not?" Tord was walking circles around Tom, taunting him. "Uh....Y-Yeah?" "But are you really a hero if you can't even defeat the enemy?"

 "...."

 "Accept it. It doesn't matter what other people say. What matters are the facts. You're a fraud, Jenovah's Witness. A fake." Tears had began brimming in Tom's eyes and he was shaking. He was on the edge of having a mental breakdown. 

"Aw, is someone going to cry?" Tord smirked and held Tom's face, using his other hand to wipe Tom's tears. "...." Tord let go of his face and stared down at him. 

"Life isn't a fairy tale. There is no such thing as happy ever after. You don't defeat a villain and they suddenly dissappear forever. That isn't how life works, hun." That did it. That broke him. Tom had collapsed on the floor, a ball of tears and sniffling. Tord leaned down to hold up his chin again. 

"C'mon. I hate seeing that pretty face of yours cry~" 

"I....I-I.." Tom was having a mental break down and couldn't speak. "Well. Thomas?" Tom looked up at Tord, still crying heavily. 

"Stand up for me, could you?" Tom decided to stand up, afraid of what Tord might do to him if he didn't. Tord walked back over to the corner of Tom's room and picked up his harpoon gun. Tom let out a slight gasp. 

"This world doesn't need a hero. And if it did? It certainly. Wouldn't. Be. You." At that last word, Tord pulled the lever back and a harpoon fired and hit Tom in the forehead, pinning him to the wall. Tord walked over to Tom's lifeless body and held his chin one more time. He could see tears still running down Tom's cheeks. He wiped them away and whispered.

"Don't cry. Those tears are going to stain that pretty face of yours~"