(Y/n) new friend, Jealousy, and The Kiss

(Look at the picture closely and observe It XD Also u time traveled 3 days to the future)

Kazuma POV

I haven't talked to (Y/n) at all and I wish we did, today is Monday, and we're walking to school right now with (Y/n) ahead of me, and Manama next to me, she's really a beautiful and cute girl that I love but something's off today, I can feel It, something will happen later on.

~minutes later~

We finally made It to school and to my discomfort I see Kashimi Wasabi walk up to (Y/n) and wrap an arm around her, I feel, pissed, all of a sudden, like a weird pissed, not at (Y/n), but at Kashimi for touching her, I don't get this I'm confused.

~during lunch~

He keeps hugging her and she's just letting him!? She needs to be cautious of him that's my best friend their! He needs to back off my friend.now.

"Kazuma?" I turn my head to Manama, I love her so much, and her smile but right now I'm worrying her and I don't want to do that, but what surprised me, was that she kissed me on the cheek, and out of the corner of my eyes, I saw (Y/n) and she had a shocked face.

~6th period~

It's starting to rain again and (Y/n) hasn't looked my way at all, I wish she never saw that but she's my very first friend, she means so much to me.I need to talk to her after school, but, every time I try to even look back at the teacher, I can never fully take my eyes off of her, I sit right behind her classmate that sits next to her, It's like (Y/n) is all I have in my life, she's really important to me and I will never admit that to no one.Not even her.

I look back up and notice a note is being passed around and It lands on (Y/n)'s desk as the teacher was facing the board and writing math problems.And I felt my chest fall when I heard her classmate say "It's from Kashimi".I felt like beating him up right on the spot.I watch very closely as (Y/n) opened the letter, but the only words I got out of It were "after school".After school? Are they meeting after school!? Awe hell no.

~After School~

I follow (Y/n) as she walks around the school to the back of the school, earlier she told me these few words.

"I'm meeting a friend so go on without me" 

That actually hurt me a bit because he's my bully, why would she do this? This isn't like her at all, unless she's lying, but why would she lie?

She stops in her tracks at the wall that was around the school and started leaning on It, she's still cool as usual though so that's good.I keep watching as Kashimi walks up to her and kisses her cheek, that's It! I come from the side of the building and start walking towards them.

(Y/n POV)

All I wanted to do was talk to Kashimi about why he's been hugging me all day then he kisses my cheek!? Really!? But when I look behind him I see a super pissed off Kazuma.Oh he does not look happy.

"(Y/n) what's wrong?" If he turns around someone's gonna die."Nothing Kashimi!" I grab his arm and huge him as he hugs me back while I try to shoo Kazuma away, but while I at least try to, Kazuma grabs my hand and gently squeezed It while giving me a sad look.

I smile at him and squeeze his hand back and yank him gently so that he won't bump into Kashimi and I kiss his hand lovingly and reassuringly while looking at him.I see his face turn bright pink.aww <3.

I point to the tree behind Kashimi that's in a good distance and put a finger to my mouth.He nods and hides.

"(Y/n), how about we go out, I mean, your pretty enough for me, so why not?~" ............... "Kashimi........"
SLAP

Kazuma's POV

(Y/n) slapped him, I can't believe this.She slapped someone, and that was a hard slap to, I-I feel, happy and relieved she didn't say yes.I don't care why I feel like this, I'm just happy he got a slap from a girl for once.

(Y/n POV)

I made sure to slap him super hard just in case he didn't get my idea of "I don't want to be with u" thing.

"U think I'm like that? I want someone who is kind and gently and strong, and is willing to tell me anything.Not someone like u." I start walking away and purposely pull Kazuma to my side. "Don't come near me or Kazuma again" We start walking off yet this guy still doesn't give up.

"So Kazuma needs to be protected by little (Y/n) huh? Is that how weak he really is?" I turn my head back and smirk and him while hugging Kazuma. "I know for a fact that he can kick your ass with no hesitation, so shut up" and that was the end of It as Kashimi went one way and Kazuma and I went the other way, feeling accomplished.

~At the Jinnouchu House~

After Kazuma, Manama, and I got home we all just watched as the rain fell, I noticed how Manama was snuggling up against Kazuma and yes I was jealous, but I didn't care right now, me and Kazuma started talking again, and I'm happy that we are talking again.

While looking out though, I felt someone grab my hand and interlock their fingers with mine, now usually Kana or Kyouhei (the babies in the family) hold my hands but this hand was close to my size, I look at the person who was holding my hand to see Kazuma smiling down at me.

I smile back, knowing that everything will be ok, but I didn't notice a certain family was watching the three of us but mostly looking at our hands intertwined.

(Ok guys I only got 1,035 words into this because I thought this was the perfect spot to stop at, and I did chance the cover, bits of It are missing and Kazuma didn't make It in the cover XD I thought that was funny and some letters are missing in Summer Wars, but other than that I hope u enjoyed this chapter and bye! Catch u later! *logging out if Oz*)