Jared Leto- Part 5

Ok ok ok Part 5 guys, we made it this far. So let's get on with it xox

I was finally home in my apartment, I could now have a proper shower and get into my pyjamas, it was 3 in the afternoon but who cares I'm not going out anywhere. I turned on the shower and stripped off my dirty clothes, throwing them into the laundry basket. The warm water felt great against my skin, and I finally began to feel clean again.
Once I had showered I got into clean underwear and some sweatpants and a tank top. 'Ahhhhh' I said falling onto my bed 'finally clean' I loved feeling fresh. I lay in my bed and scrolled through Instagram and all that for a while until I decided on watching TV, I switched it on and watched my favourite TV series on Netflix. It was now about 6:30pm and I was really hungry, especially since I hadn't eaten all day, I went to my kitchen and looked in the fridge to see almost nothing... 'Damn' I thought to myself 'guess I'll have to order pizza' oh well it's not a bad thing, so I filled up the pizza place and ordered myself some pizza, it took what seemed like forever when in fact it was only half an hour. When I finally got it I took it straight to my room to eat it while watching Tv. This is the good life. I thought to myself as I took another bite of pizza.

I woke up to the sound of buzzing, it was my phone. And it was... 10 am! What the heck, I picked up the unknown number "hello?" I said "hey is this y/n?" "Yeah speaking who is this?"
"It's Um Jared. Jared Leto. I was just calling like I said, I hope it's not too soon" I heard him say nervously, I was smiling so hard right now I was hurting my face "no not at all Jared, I'm glad you called" I heard him smirk "well I was wondering.. Do you want to come over and do something later?" He asked "like what?"
"I don't know, uh, movies or just hang out? Just me and you?" I paused trying to keep in my screams of happiness "yeah defiantly, just text me your address and I'll be over when I'm ready" I said cheerfully "ok great. Awesome. I'll text you and see you whenever" "ok bye Jared" I said eager to get ready "bye y/n see you in a bit"
The phone hung up and I squealed loudly in excitement and rung Jade, but it went to answerphone... For fuck sake Jade.
I got up and had some leftover pizza for lunch and then continued to get ready, doing my hair, and my makeup. By the time I had sat around and gotten ready it was 2:30pm so I decided to head over following Jared's directions. I grabbed my keys and my bag and headed down the street to where I parked my car.
I drove up the street where he lived and parked outside of it. As soon as I had parked I sat in my car for a couple of minutes composing myself when I heard a knock on the window, it was Jake.. I rolled down the window and greeted him "heyyyy hows it going" I asked politely, "not too bad, what you up to" he asked back "just chilling in my car gathering myself together at the moment" I laughed, "we'll Gotta go but I'll call you later" he said kissing my on the cheek and starting to walk off "byeee"
I huffed, he was so cute.
I got out of my car and grabbed my bad, walking up to his building and walking into the lobby and up the elevator, I fucking hated elevators man.
I punched in the code of his room on the elevator and brought me straight up to his apartment, it opened up into his living room.
'Wow Jade did a good job on this one' I thought to myself. "Hello?" I shouted, then seeing Jared emerge from a different room, "hey, y/n" he smiled, his smile was mesmerising I loved it so much "you alright?" I asked, as I hugged him and kissed his cheek "yeah I'm great now, do you want a drink?" He asked "yes please" I followed him into the kitchen, it was gorgeously designed. I looked around and noticed that Jade had used one of my couches in his living room "hey you have one of my designs in your living room" I smiled "oh that's yours? I love it, it's my favourite couch.. So damn comfy" he said.
"So what do you wanna do?" He asked turning to look at me, "watch something on Tv, I don't mind" I said but all I really wanted to do was kiss him. "Ok sure" we walked back into the living room and sat on the couch, his arm instantly went around me which made me so happy, I just wanted to curl up in his arms forever. "What do you wanna watch?" He asked, first thing came to mind was mean girls but I'm not going to make him watch that :,) "how about a horror movie, I'm a sucker for horrors, they scare the shit out of me but I love them" I said, we both laughed "ok then, the classics or?.." He asked "I don't mind really.. I haven't watched the conjuring yet, whenever I watch horror movies it's always with Jade and we sit on the couch with snacks and bundle ourselves in blankets to 'keep us safe'" I said as we both laughed "sounds great" he winked and laughed along with me, he clicked on the conjuring and grabbed a blanket from the side of him, covering both me and him. He lay down slightly and pulled me down to rest on his chest, with his arm still around my waist while his other hand held mine against his chest. Best feeling in the world.
Throughout the movie Jared would squeeze me tighter every time there was a jump scare or an intense bit, it was the most adorable thing listening to his commentary on how "fucking ugly that demon bitch was" he made me laugh so much, it was so perfect.
The movie ended and I tried to sit up but Jared yanked me back "don't move I'm comfy" he pouted, "alright alright, you big baby" I laughed, he kissed the top of my head and played with my hair in silence for a while, "what do you want to eat?" He asked still stroking my hair, "I'll eat anything trust me" I joked, he smirked and asked "you don't mind vegan food?" He looked at me, "never tried it, I will though" he smiled, looking slightly excited and got up and dragged me to the kitchen showing me the options I had, he seemed quite passionate about it. I loved seeing him happy, it made me happy.

Ok guys this is such a cutesy one, I got butterfly's writing it, leave suggestions please so I can see what you guys wanna see xoxo