Jared Leto- Part 7

Thanks for the comments on my previous parts, hope to see more from you guys! Xoxo

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, with the blankets draped over me. I rolled over to see Jared sleeping peacefully beside me. 'Holy shit I actually slept with him' I thought.

I couldn't believe it, it was amazing. I lay back down on my side facing him and watching him, he was just so perfect, God knows what I look like when I sleep.. I don't really want to think about it.

I smiled to myself, I was so happy. Suddenly he started stirring and he reached out to pull me closer to him, my heart fluttered as our skin finally made contact once again.

I snuggled into him as he squeezed me tighter, "we're you enjoying the view?" He asked with a groggily voice, "what?" I laughed, "you've been staring for ages" he replied smiling, still keeping his eyes shut, "oh haha, sorry" I said embarrassed.

"what time is it" he asked me, I began to reach over the other side for my phone, "10am" I said rolling back over into his arms, "we should probably get up then" I added, "nooo" he complained.

"5 more minutes" I suggested as he pulled me closer to him, he kissed me softly "10" he said trying to negotiate, I laughed "5, Jared I have to go to work by 12" I said complaining, "and what time do you finish?" He asked tracing along my arm with his finger "late." I sighed "any time from 8" I said.

He pouted at me "stop that Jared you can't do that" "do what?" He smirked, I began to get up, collecting my things and putting them on as I went. "Jared maybe you should go have some breakfast before it becomes lunch time" I prompted as he lay there pouting at me for getting up, "I already know what I want" he winked, "Jared no" I giggled,

He got up and put some clothes on and followed me to the living room where my stuff was, I grabbed my purse and my shoes and walked over to the door, Jared came up behind me and pushed me up against the wall, kissing me passionately and then travelling down to my neck.

I sighed in pleasure but pushed him away slightly "Jared I Gotta go" I smiled, "you sure?" He asked me once again, "I'll be back I promise" I said before walking out of the door.

I finally got home and could get ready for work, although I did need to go grocery shopping before I went to work, so I quickly threw on some clothes and headed to the supermarket. It wasn't too busy as everyone would be working at this moment, my eyes skimmed the shelves for what I needed, which I then pilled into my shopping cart.

Once I had finished I got to the cash register, "hey y/n" I heard a familiar voice call me from by the door, I looked up to see Jake waving and smiling, "hey Jake" I said smiling at him as I walked towards him with my shopping cart.

"How's it going?" I asked him, "good, but what happened with our phone call last night? Who were you with?" I cringed, I didn't really want to tell him, because I liked Jake and it seemed more realistic to be with him rather than Jared.

So I decided not to tell him "uh I was with my friend Max, he was just messing around" I lied, his smile brightened "oh so what you doing later tonight?" He asked me, "I'm sorry I'm working late tonight but I will call you if anything changes" I smiled, "ok I'll see you soon" he said "bye" I waved as I walked to my car.

I unloaded my groceries into the back of my car and drove home quickly getting into more formal clothes, I decided to wear my black pencil skirt and a loose white shirt, opened up enough to show a tiny bit of cleavage

I grabbed all my books full of different pattern designs and sketches and walked out to my car taking a snack with me.

As I got into the office I was greeted my my employees with different ideas and pattern schemes to go over and approve, I gathered them all and headed to my office.

I laid them all out over my desk to consult with Jade when she got here, I was designing a few bits and pieces for Shannon's home and wanted to make it perfect.

*knock knock*
"Come in!" I yelled, the door opened revealing a smiley Jade "Hiiiiiiii" she said reaching out to me with open arms, "hey Jade what's good?" I hugged her tightly, "I missed you" she said, "it's been a whole day" I laughed as she did too, "one day too long"

I wanted to tell her about last night so bad but it had to wait, Shannon had to have his house to move into soon and we needed to get it done. This time Jade was taking me to the house to measure our the sizes of the couches I need to fit in, so we took our favourite pattern schemes and drove to Shannon's new house.

We pulled up to the drive, the house was so beautiful and I was so excited to be a part of turning it into a home for Shannon.

We knocked on the door, juggling all of the papers and measurements for the floor spaces. "Hey guys come in" Shannon said opens in the door, we greeted him with a smile and walked straight into the living room and laid out all our stuff.

"You guys wanna come have a quick drink?" He offered leading to the kitchen, "sure" me and jade replied, we walked into the kitchen to see Tomo and Jared sitting on the counters, they both stopped talking as we walked in. "Hey guys" I smiled, "hey how are you guys" Tomo asked politely smiling "we are really good, just sorting out the measurements and stuff, also the colour scheme" Jade answered.

I felt Jared's eyes all over me, I looked over at him and winked making him chuckle. I don't know where all this confidence had come from, I let Jade finish her drink before walking straight back into the living room to see if the furniture I was making fit the room well.

Jared came into the room and watched me as I measured parts of the room, I turned to look at him "Jared, seriously stop staring at me" I laughed, "I wish I could" he said smiling ear to ear. "I didn't think I would see you again today" he said as I continued to work, "me neither" I replied trying to get on with work.

"Wanna go for dinner tomorrow night?" He asked after being there for a good two minutes, I turned to him and smiled "of course I will Jared, I would be honoured to have dinner with the one and only" I joked making us both laugh, "ok well I'll text you tomorrow, you know timing and stuff" he said, "ok" I was smiling like crazy, I couldn't wait. After that he wandered back into the kitchen, leaving me to work.

I'm quite enjoying writing these now, especially since school is stressing me out, it's nice to hear nice comments from people! New one will be up soon xoxo