『 Chapter One: Who's This Onii-Chan? 』

Hello, my friends!
Welcome to the first chapter of "The Fire Within Us"! I dedicate this chapter to DoFairiesHaveTails13 ! This child was the very first person to actually vote on this book! So thank you! Thank you from being awesome~ <3

Now! Lets get down to business along with the story ^ ω ^ Ok? Alright!

Comments and Feedback are very appreciated!

'Til next time!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter One: Who's This Onii-Chan?

《Katsu's View》

It was a wonderful midnight in Magnolia.
The moon and stars glistened in the dark sky. A slight, cooling breeze blowed through. cutting the silence.

It's really nice here! That's it! I'mma live here with Onii-Chan! A redish-orange haired girl thought to herself

She stared into the dark, beautiful sky with her bright orange eyes. Smiling a cute, little smile back at it.

I take in a big breath and hollered,
"Alright! Let's go find Onii-chan!" She cheered, her loud voice making Cherry's ears ring.
"Lower your damn voice~ We don't want anyone to find out we're breaking into Fairy Tail. . .!" Cherry whisper-yells beside me.

"yeah! yeah! I get it, Cherry! Geez!" I snap back as my hand ignites in a bright flame.
"Now be careful with that! You don't want to burn down another town~"
My friend said with an annoyed tone in her voice.

《Oh! By the way!
This friend of mine is Cherry.
A small orange cat. She also has the magic called "Transformation" so she's able to have wings and fly around.

Now! Back to the story!》

"Okay! I get it!" "Geez! I swear, you are just as destructive as Him!" Sighs both exited our mouths as we looked around.

"This is taking forever~~" I whined.

Cherry sighed and 'Transformed' and flew us up into the air. In the distance, me and Cherry were able to see a giant building.

"Look, Cherry! That must be Fairy Tail!" "Okay! Then Let's Go!"

And with that, Cherry zoomed down. As quickly as she could. I grasped tightly onto her tail which was wrapped around my stomach so I did fall off at the speed.

Nauseating feelings weakened my focus as I zoomed down to the earth.

《 Just like Onii-Chan, I get extremely nauseous in transportation or if I'm being moved around too fast by someone/something else. 》

It suddenly stops. That feeling of that "zoom" stopped. But instead of holding tightly onto my partner, I fell off and went crashing to the ground in front of the building.
I stuck my hands out before me to break my fall and slammed the flaming fist to the ground, leaving a huge dent.

"Shit. . ." Cherry said staring from the sky. "Geez, Katsu! Quit being so destructive!" "Me?! At least I'm not the person who slammed their partner into the ground!" "What! I said 'I'm Sorry'!" "Bullshit! I never heard that!" "Oh. . . Well then sorry~" She answered rubbing the back of her head.

"Geez. . . I need a--URK!" I muttered covering my mouth so I don't puke.

"Exactly like Him. . ." Cherry said sighing upsettingly. I sigh back as I stand up.

I began to climb the side of the large building to enter through a open window. I stumble and scrap my hands as I walk up the rocky building into the large window.

As I enter in, I see the giant guild hall. It looks so much cooler than I thought it was!

"Okay! Let's look for him!" Cherry whisper yelled into my ear and I looked around. "Yeah!" I answered back with a smirk.

I walk around to find the stairs. When suddenly. I feel a presence behind me as I stare at the ceiling. I stood there, petrified to turn back. I took a deep breath before punching the figure behind me.

I glare my eyes to the side as if I'm staring at the person and I jab my flaming fist in the figure.

CRACK!

"Katsu~ Be careful!"
"Oops! Sorry!" I said chuckling as I held the job board I just punched.

"Jeez! What's with the ruckus kid?" A deep unfamiliar voice asked as a person picked me up by my shirt and lifted me up from the floor.

I hollered "Let go! Let go of me!" As I squirmed around finally getting outta his strong grasp.

No Way! It couldn't be!!

The pink spiky hair?
The white scaly scarf that looked exactly like mine?!
It couldn't be--!?

"Oi! I asked you a ques--!?" I quickly hugged him. Wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Onii-Chan~~!" I hollered giggling happily.

"Ehh?! 'O-Onii-Chan'?! What's your name?"

I let go with a slight confused face with in seconds later turned into a courageous smirk. I place my hands onto my hips and answer:

"Katsu. Katsu Dragneel! The Fire Dragon Slayer!"