『Chapter Two: Two Dragneels?!』

Hello, my friends! How's it been?

Good? Good!

Well, will ya look at that! Second chapter's already here! That was quick! Now let's get on with the dedications!

I dedicate this chapter to xXlivelaughlove ! This person is just freaking cool as hell! Thanks for commenting on my last Chapter! <3

OK, now let's continue the story! ^ ω ^

Comments and Feedback are very appreciated!

'Til next time!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Two: Two Dragneels?!

《Natsu's View》

I stare at the young girl in shock and surprise. To think! I actually have a little sister!? How the hell is that possible!? And how come I never knew!? It's too confusing to be real!

"No. Seriously. Who are you?" I asked again with a dumb look on my face as she glares at me.

"Like I said! The name's Katsu Dragneel!

Kaaa-T-Suuu Draaag-neeee-l!" She answered back with an angered blush on her face.

I sighed in reply as I sulked back into a chair. "So you're a dragon slayer. . . Really?"

"Yes!"

"Fine I'll give you a test!"

"Alright!!" She answered back with a cheerful smile which looked really cute for some reason.

"Okay. Follow me!" I told her as I walked towards the guild hall doors.

"Now! Fire Dragon Roar!!" I exclaimed, filling my mouth with fire then shooting towards the so called "Dragon Slayer".

Boom. An explosion went off as the flames made impact. I sighed as the smoke and dust began to dissipate.

Suddenly,

my body tensed.

Standing there, was the same girl from before, eating away at the fire.

"Thanks for the snack! I was getting hungry from the long walk!" She said with a cheerful smile.

I stood up straight, trying to regain my composure. "You walked here? Where were you before?" I asked with a questioning look.

"10,000 miles away in the fire volcanoes. . ." She stated with a straight face.

"WHAT?! 10,000 MILES!?"

"Give or take a few. . ."

"Give or take--?! HOW DID YOU GET HERE!?"

"Like I said. . I walked. . ."

"BUT--?! Sigh. . never mind!" I say with a tired expression.

Wait! If she's really my sister then--

"Why were ya staying by the Volcanoes?" I asked her. She smirked at my disbelief and answered back, "So I could train with Igneel!"

She actually said it!? Igneel!? Igneel. . . H-He's still alive?

"Ig. . . neel. . .? No way. . . ." I took a step back in shock.

"Yup! That's right!" She answered back proudly.

I was kinda happy now. That to now Igneel is still alive. And! I have a little sister!

A smirk crossed my face and I said, "Alright then! Let's get back to the guild, lil sis."

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

《 Third person's View 》

It 12pm and Natsu isn't anywhere to be found? Where could've the young Dragon slayer gone to?

"Hey, Gray! Have you seen Natsu?" Lucy, a young celestial wizard, questioned a young Ice Mage who was slouching back into his chair.

"Natsu? Nah haven't seen him." Gray answered back.

Cana, one of the members, sighed in aggravation as she hollered out "Gray! Your clothes?" That's was when he noticed he was only in his underwear.

He looked down to see his crazy getup and squealed a bit in shock.

"Damn! Where's My Clothes?!"

"That's what we wanna know!" The whole guild snapped back at the half-naked wizard.

"Yoooo!! Ya guys missed me?" A familiar voice hollered back at everyone.

"Oi! Now where have you been, Natsu!?" Marco, a male wizard, asked with a smirk on his face.

"Probably out with a girl! Now that's a man, Natsu!" An buff man named Elfman hollered back with a chuckle.

"Eh?! Natsu!! You were out with a girl?!" Lucy and her friend, Lisanna, asked with confused looks on their faces.

"Oi! Oi! That's not true!" Natsu snapped back angrily at everyone.

"Then where were you with?" The celestial wizard asked with a questioning glare, waiting for her answer.

"I was meeting up with someone."

"Who's that, then?"

The young Fire Dragon Slayer ran back outside for a minute to retrieve something to prove his innocence.

Once he came in, A girl with light red-orange hair stood behind him.

Natsu smiled and proclaimed, "Everyone! Meet Katsu Dragneel! My little sister!"

"Hello there. . . Nice to meet you all!" She bowed with a cheerful smirk.

"Katsu. . . .?" Lucy asked with a dumbfound expression as Lisanna continued:

"Dragneel. . . .?"

Everyone stared in shock for a minute.

Soon, in unison, everyone exclaimed

"EHH?! TWO DRAGNEELS!?"