Part 1

Readers POV.
I am going to the store to buy more scary movies. Now your wondering why I'm buying scary movies well I got bored with the scary movies that I have so I thought why not buy more.
(time skips) when I was walking home from the store. I just noticed that it was night already so I just keep on walking. Then I herd some noise's in the alley and I found two bittys one looked taller than the other bitty was smaller so I crouch down to the bitty but the two bittys backed away from me and Gerould at me so I tried to communicate with the bittys. I just spoke with a gentle voice to the bittys and said," hey it's okay I'm not going to hurt you." but the small skeleton bitty bite your finger. But you didn't 't flinched because you can tolerate the pain so it doesn't hurt you really. You use your other hand to pet the small bitty's head. The small bitty flinched from my touch so I scoop up the small bitty and the small bitty relaxed in may hand then let my finger go. The other bitty hesitate to come near me and I just gave the taller bitty a gentle smile and I put my other hand with blood dripping from your hand so the taller bitty got on your hand and you took the two bittys with you and your new scary movies and went home.
(I don't own none of the pictures and I don't own Horrortale they belong to there original owners. The only thing I own is this story so )